Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:21 PM   #6301
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They know the obvious: Toney is made of glass and they are load managing him like they did McKinnon.

First the hammy last year, then the knee on the first day of camp, then his toe a few weeks back.

It's always something with him
**** load managing. If he gets injured...he gets injured. It's not like there isn't a possibility that they get to the playoffs and he gets hurt right away. You traded a pick for him....use him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 12:24 PM   #6302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Makes a play, looks like his old self, barely sees the field again after.

I don't get it.

They have to be load managing Toney.
It’s the only thing that makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:25 PM   #6303
Veteran

I'm glad people are finally pointing the finger at the OL. It's taken a step back this year and it deserves at least as much grief as the WRs and to some extent Mahomes.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:27 PM   #6304
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
Watson was open on the left side and Mahommes was looking at him the whole time. We crap on the WRs but this year Mahommes is just less than what he's been in previous years. He's almost indecisive, like he's try to avoid turnovers. I never thought I'd see or say so but our man needs to be better.

Yes, I've been spoiled by near perfection the past few years.
He's absolutely playing worse and I'd be interested in how long he's holding the ball. The OL looked a mess against stunts and you can see why he doesn't trust them, but he still looks more hesitant than I'd expect.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:35 PM   #6305
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
Watson was open on the left side and Mahommes was looking at him the whole time. We crap on the WRs but this year Mahommes is just less than what he's been in previous years. He's almost indecisive, like he's try to avoid turnovers. I never thought I'd see or say so but our man needs to be better.

Yes, I've been spoiled by near perfection the past few years.
Isn't this play 3rd and 20? You can see that Watson's route breaks in short of the sticks. Unless we want to go back to the days of Matt Cassel throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down, I'm comfortable with him waiting for the deep shot - which I think he was waiting on, but he runs out of time because the Smith & Thuney lost on the ET stunt.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 12:36 PM   #6306
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'm glad people are finally pointing the finger at the OL. It's taken a step back this year and it deserves at least as much grief as the WRs and to some extent Mahomes.
You realize Patrick is the least sacked QB in the league?? He has time to make a ****ing sandwich back there sometimes…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 12:42 PM   #6307
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
You realize Patrick is the least sacked QB in the league?? He has time to make a ****ing sandwich back there sometimes…
sacks can be a QB stat just as much as the OL
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:42 PM   #6308
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
To be fair, a lot of that is due to his pocket presence and escaping. Chalk it up to his practice playing tag with Bobby in the offseason.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:45 PM   #6309
In Search of a Life

So maybe we should remember that when it comes time to pay Creed/Smith
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:49 PM   #6310
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So maybe we should remember that when it comes time to pay Creed/Smith
Creed is really good but Trey has regressed a bit in pass pro IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:10 PM   #6311
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I would assume that he's the odd man out on the offensive line.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:12 PM   #6312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Isn't this play 3rd and 20? You can see that Watson's route breaks in short of the sticks. Unless we want to go back to the days of Matt Cassel throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down, I'm comfortable with him waiting for the deep shot - which I think he was waiting on, but he runs out of time because the Smith & Thuney lost on the ET stunt.
With a 2 score lead you absolutely throw that pass.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:37 PM   #6313
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I would assume that he's the odd man out on the offensive line.
I think he's always been pretty overrated around these parts.

Hell of a 6th round pick for sure, and a good player, but not great.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:51 PM   #6314
In Search of a Life

It may end up proving to me a mistake too. Not going after or upgrading the weapons on offense.

Shit happens, not everything they try to do is gonna work out. The young WR group may not inevitably come together and work out and they have to go draft/trade/sign etc more WR's.

It will come at the expense of something else is all I've ever been adamant about, which is one thing I do agree with zilla on. If having a top 5 offense comes at the expense of hte defense, so be it.

But it will come from somewhere. They're paying the QB what they're paying him. If he needs all this to win, they shouldn't be paying him that because the math and the value don't work.

All the talk about the Pats all these years etc, that's what made the Pats so dominant for so long. Having a QB playing at a 93 level while making 70.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:53 PM   #6315
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

The more I watch this clip, the more I think no one's really open.

Sure, Watson at thhe top of the screen is technically open when he breaks, but firt of all, he's short of the sticks by about 5-6 yards. Two, he's crossing towards the middle at a pretty fast rate; Pat can't throw at Justin or behind him even a little. He has to lead him, and by a decent amount considering how fast Justin's going from left to right.

And the rush beats the OL at about the 4.5sec mark. The ball has to be gone by about 4.7 seconds, right? Stop the clip at 5 sec and go back a tad. Is Justin really 'wide open'?

It doesn't look like it to me. It looks like a rapidly shrinking window that he'd have to lead by 3-4 yards from 28 yards away with a rusher in his face.

I mean, maybe if Watson had come back directly towards Pat more. Would've made it more like 4th and 10, but Pat wouldn't have to lead him, and the defender to the middle wouldn't be in play and the other defender is stacked behind Watson. But he runs across the field.

MVS, well, guessing that has to be MVS streaking down the middle with triple coverage, so he's never open.

Whoever that is underneath MVS isn't open either, plus he's 10 yds short of the sticks?

Gray is never a real target, both because of his depth, and the fact that the rush gets to Pat before he can even look at Gray.

The outlet, as usual, doesn't count.

I don't think anyone's legitmately open in that clip; prove me wrong?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.