Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:37 AM   #616
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Similar to the Bradberry hold on JUJU....LOL
Yep.

Or Ossai pushing Mahomes while OOB.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:16 AM   #617
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
The media LOVES a good controversy, especially if they can make it a racial issue. Our media is the pariah we should be universally loathing
Sports media is dead as anything useful.

We used to have sportswriters like Grantland Rice. Now we have hacks like Pearlman and others.

Last edited by MarkDavis'Haircut; 04-05-2023 at 11:22 AM..
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 11:48 AM   #618
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
In one instance the player getting waved off can use her skills and abilities to make you pay for the disrespect shown by waving her off and drive and score or in some other way make you look foolish on the court during the course of the game. In the other, the game is over and the player can either ignore it or take it personal and start a scuffle. Obviously very different dynamics of risk to yourself and team with the disrespect/taunting.
I would never argue that they weren't different. I'm arguing that you cannot be upset with one and not the other, IMO, especially when citing class. Clark stopped playing the game in order to disrespect her opponent. That is decidedly not classy.

Your argument is weak also because Clark and her teammates also had 45 minutes (or however long a college game lasts) to win the game and ensure that she was never made to look foolish.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:50 AM   #619
The Beast Inside Your Head

She just generated 620 post on CP. If that isn't GOAT shit for a woman's player I don't know what is.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:08 PM   #620
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I would never argue that they weren't different. I'm arguing that you cannot be upset with one and not the other, IMO, especially when citing class. Clark stopped playing the game in order to disrespect her opponent. That is decidedly not classy.

Your argument is weak also because Clark and her teammates also had 45 minutes (or however long a college game lasts) to win the game and ensure that she was never made to look foolish.

That's what you think happened? She didn't "stop playing the game" dumbass. She dared her to shoot the 3 ball. She didn't stop playing altogether.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:11 PM   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

That's what you think happened? She didn't "stop playing the game" dumbass. She dared her to shoot the 3 ball. That doesn't mean she stopped playing altogether.
She was supposed to be playing defense. She chose not to simply to disrespect her opponent.

I understand that you've got her cock lodged in your throat, but it is disrespectful and far from classy.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:12 PM   #622

Also, I would ****ing dunk on you, little bitch boy. Don't argue with me about the game of my people.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:12 PM   #623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
She was supposed to be playing defense. She chose not to simply to disrespect her opponent.

I understand that you've got her cock lodged in your throat, but it is disrespectful and far from classy.
She didn't stop ****ing playing defense dumbass. She was sacrificing the 3 ball to stay in the paint.

I agreed that it was disrespectful, but you're just trying way too hard to make it sound as bad as what Angel did.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:17 PM   #624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Also, I would ****ing dunk on you, little bitch boy. Don't argue with me about the game of my people.
You wouldn't beat me in any sport or a fight pussy.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:28 PM   #625

Quote:
She didn't stop ****ing playing defense dumbass. She was sacrificing the 3 ball to stay in the paint.

I agreed that it was disrespectful, but you're just trying way too hard to make it sound as bad as what Angel did.
She made a point to wave her off and let everyone know that she didn't think homegirl could shoot.

Combine that with the "you can't see me" and other trash talk and I'd say she does not need anyone to come to her defense. She's been writing a lot of checks and this one bounced.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:29 PM   #626

Quote:
You wouldn't beat me in any sport or a fight pussy.
You're 6'0" and weigh 160 pounds. I would 100% demolish you in an Oklahoma drill.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:29 PM   #627
Forever Royal

Quote:
This is exactly what an argument that they are the same thing looks like.

Quote:
I don't really care much about any of this, but I do have to laugh at those who think Reese following Clark around for 10 seconds gloating after the game is excessive/disrespectful/classless but DON'T think Clark legitimately waving off the player at the 3-point line mid game is similarly disrespectful.
Quote:
No idea what this is supposed to be. The taunting and ring finger thing was when the game was over. She had no risk of looking foolish on the court after this taunting and disrespect. So again, completely different circumstances.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:31 PM   #628
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're 6'0" and weigh 160 pounds. I would 100% demolish you in an Oklahoma drill.
I'm 6'3" 200 pounds liar.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:33 PM   #629
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

This thread took another turn and I'm here for it.

Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:33 PM   #630
In Search of a Life

Quote:
She made a point to wave her off and let everyone know that she didn't think homegirl could shoot.

Combine that with the "you can't see me" and other trash talk and I'd say she does not need anyone to come to her defense. She's been writing a lot of checks and this one bounced.
If you've paid any attention to what I've been saying, I don't really even have much of an issue with what Angel did. I said it was borderline and clearly excessive. That's all.

What I refuse to do is pretend that Clark ever did the "same thing", because that's just objectively not true.

I even gave you that what she did was disrespectful, but to say she stopped playing altogether is ****ing reeruned. She was still defending the paint.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote