Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2020, 11:15 AM  
'Tis my eye!

Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:14 AM   #616
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOM View Post
Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..
Don't even start with us on that bullshit, dumbass ****face.

We have more class through our suffering pre-Mahomes than you will ever ****ing know.

We deserve Mahomes. I don't know what the **** you are fan-wise, but if you're some dipshit Packer fan, you can ****ing blow me. You've never not known superior QB play, and for you to claim another fan to be a bandwagoner is ****ing rich, because it required absolutely zero sacrifice and dedication for you to like your team and the game of football.

Eat cocks in hell.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:15 AM   #617
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Over the years, Mahomes has beaten top defenses after getting hit 10, 11 or even 15 times

When has Rodgers ever done that?
Over the years, how many years is Mahomes in? 5 or 10 years ? Let’s wait how he will be physical after 5-10 years.

Rodgers 5 years younger would be in a physical better situation. Rodgers did a mistake, never really worked or paid attention to his body / legs, and he stayed with the packers far too long.
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:17 AM   #618
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Don't even start with us on that bullshit, dumbass ****face.

We have more class through our suffering pre-Mahomes than you will ever ****ing know.

We deserve Mahomes. I don't know what the **** you are fan-wise, but if you're some dipshit Packer fan, you can ****ing blow me. You've never not known superior QB play, and for you to claim another fan to be a bandwagoner is ****ing rich, because it required absolutely zero sacrifice and dedication for you to like your team and the game of football.

Eat cocks in hell.
Why so serious ? More than half your people on this board, never really paid much attention to KC, pre Mahomes. And no, I’m not a Packers fan, paying more attention to individual’s like Mahomes or Rodgers.
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:21 AM   #619
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Why so serious ? More than half your people on this board, never really paid much attention to KC, pre Mahomes. And no, I’m not a Packers fan, paying more attention to individual’s like Mahomes or Rodgers.
“More than half your people”

Your troll game is pretty weak. You might consider sharpening your skills some place before coming here. Maybe you can troll a NextDoor app first?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:32 AM   #620
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Probably started following KC with Mahomes. Before that you couldn’t give a crap about the Chiefs. Followed the Patriots.

There's a handful of people here in this very thread responding to you that have been here for 20 years.

You're not a good troll.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:36 AM   #621
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
More than half your people on this board, never really paid much attention to KC, pre Mahomes. .
"More than half"

Maybe more than half a percent. But more than half total?

**** you. You're a goddamn troll. Go kill yourself.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
The post by NEOM is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:03 AM   #623
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I kinda understand now, why other supporters of football teams hate your guts. Suddenly with Mahomes you are relevant and the success got over your heads. No respect for other opinions or how to behave. It’s not my fault that most of your supporters really cared about your franchise when Mahomes stepped in. Unfortunately for Mahomes, someone with his caliber belongs to New York.

You come to a CHIEFS message board, toss a pile of dog shit in the middle of the room, and then don't understand when people tell you to pick up the dog shit.

The best part? Patriots fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes. Jets fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes. Bronco fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes.

This board has been here for 20 years. We've seen your kind HUNDREDS of times over those 20 years.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:04 AM   #624
Going home eventually

I am a South KC native. Lived through the pain of the 90s and obviously the dark years.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #625
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

You come to a CHIEFS message board, toss a pile of dog shit in the middle of the room, and then don't understand when people tell you to pick up the dog shit.

The best part? Patriots fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes. Jets fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes. Bronco fans were just like you BEFORE Mahomes.

This board has been here for 20 years. We've seen your kind HUNDREDS of times over those 20 years.
You should slurp my wisdom in any way possible. Reading your posts here, only a handful of members with insight and wisdom, the rest is mostly clueless and wouldn’t find their way home alone.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #626
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You should slurp my wisdom in any way possible. Reading your posts here, only a handful of members with insight and wisdom, the rest is mostly clueless and wouldn’t find their way home alone.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:39 AM   #627
Three-Pat

Quote:
Says the guy who joined Dec 2020. You should probably check join dates. Most of the people here have been on for far longer than the "Mahomes" years. So if you are not a Packers fan, what team are you a fan of? Also what made you feel the need to create an account? If you only did it to troll then I feel for you and hope you get satisfaction and life fulfillment out of trolling here.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2020, 08:40 AM   #628
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Says the guy who joined Dec 2020. You should probably check join dates. Most of the people here have been on for far longer than the "Mahomes" years. So if you are not a Packers fan, what team are you a fan of? Also what made you feel the need to create an account? If you only did it to troll then I feel for you and hope you get satisfaction and life fulfillment out of trolling here.
He's a fan of "players" like Mahomes and Rodgers.

Just like Sandy, Mav, and all those 49er pukes that told us we were shit people for not liking Alex Smith.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:42 AM   #629
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I don’t follow a specific team, more individuals, e.g. Mahomes.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #630
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's a fan of "players" like Mahomes and Rodgers.

Just like Sandy, Mav, and all those 49er pukes that told us we were shit people for not liking Alex Smith.
Good point. I remember when that wave of Alex fans cluttered the board. Thankfully most if not all are gone (although Mav randomly posts). It's funny, I just don't understand why people find joy in trolling. It's never effective.
tredadda has disabled reputation