Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #616
Banned

no girl is going to ever be ok until you're ok with yourself
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #617
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
no girl is going to ever be ok until you're ok with yourself
i've explained this also.

Consciousness is translucent.

When you're talking to someone you don't actively see yourself, nor do you really think about yourself. You only think and see them.

Insecurity can only hurt you in so much as you avoid social situations because of it.

As long as you're actively engaging in social situations(obviously im not talking about my insecurities) then lack of self esteem should not hurt you.

Also for the first year I did this, I was not insecure. The insecure is me reflecting upon my failures as well as noticing patterns among guys who do and don't get girls.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #618
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

You are stupid.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #619
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
i've explained this also.

Consciousness is translucent.

When you're talking to someone you don't actively see yourself, nor do you really think about yourself. You only think and see them.

Insecurity can only hurt you in so much as you avoid social situations because of it.

As long as you're actively engaging in social situations(obviously im not talking about my insecurities) then lack of self esteem should not hurt you.

Also for the first year I did this, I was not insecure. The insecure is me reflecting upon my failures as well as noticing patterns among guys who do and don't get girls.
Shut the **** up. You're not getting laid because you don't want to get laid, period.

DISCLAIMER - Completely convinced you're trollolololing, btw. Well done.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #620
Banned

tl;dr

but if you think girls can't sniff out confidence you're sorely mistaking
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #621
Veteran

Stop focusing on failures, or "physical impairment" or whatever the hell you're focusing on, and focus on the girl in front of you... Get her to laugh, have fun, the rest will happen naturally
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #622
Shit

If he's just a troll, great ****ing job asshole.
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #623
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
tl;dr

but if you think girls can't sniff out confidence you're sorely mistaking
Tell the pussy to quit trying some technique, pua? Dumb ****
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #624
Veteran

Dude, the girls you are going after are way too alive for you.

They can't leave you when they can't move.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #625
Banned

for the record

I have literally never taken a selfie of myself in my life.

Maybe all of the selfies you're taking make the girls think, "gee, you're a douche!"

Of course, all of my friends and all of my friends' friends take ****ing constant selfies and snap chat them all day long (I'll never snap chat, either) and get laid a lot so who ****ing knows...

but selfies are super gay and so is snap chat
Old 08-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #626
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I usually don't agree with Hootie about non football topics
but in this thread I agree with everything
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:45 PM   #627
Fight, build, win!

If this guy isn't a troll then he is a serial killer in training. I can see the police artists rendering now. It will have a weak jawline. And will go by the moniker of "The Slack Jawed strangler."
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:47 PM   #628
MVP

If this isn't trolling than maybe this guy is gay?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #629
Supporter

No way this shit is real.

Nobody is this ****ing dumb and dense in real life.

This is a ****ing masterpiece.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:55 PM   #630
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I usually don't agree with Hootie about non football topics
but in this thread I agree with everything
I almost feel bad for the guy.

He's posting selfies and asking a bunch of dudes what they think the issue is...

I mean, I'm all for "hey I need dating advice!" threads but this one is just too hilariously pathetic even for the internet