Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:54 PM   #616
In Search of a Life

Florida could be ugly. Could be an interim guy next week and they'll play hard for them.

Tennessee probably still beats us. Vandy who knows, but Mason is a better coach so I would give them advantage.

The Arky game is going to be real ugly. The loser will assuredly guarantee themselves a pink slip.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Florida could be ugly. Could be an interim guy next week and they'll play hard for them.

Tennessee probably still beats us. Vandy who knows, but Mason is a better coach so I would give them advantage.

The Arky game is going to be real ugly. The loser will assuredly guarantee themselves a pink slip.
You all should beat our asses. We are so ****ing bad. I absolutely can't believe that we won today. I was sincerely hoping for a lose out to cement some changes in the program.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:04 PM   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
You all should beat our asses. We are so ****ing bad. I absolutely can't believe that we won today. I was sincerely hoping for a lose out to cement some changes in the program.
Bielema might be the most detestable major college coach since that lunatic Bo Pelini was on weekend furlough from the psych hospital in Lincoln.

I can't imagine that asshole ever gets another P5 job above OL coach.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:05 PM   #619
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
It's not a given because some weeks the Defense can't stop literally anything.

But if they played like a well coached team (lol) they could win out and play in wonderful Shreveport.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #620
On Hiatus

Quote:

I agree on TN just because it is at Rocky Top.....but I think that if we get into a shootout with Vandy and Arkansas we could win.

Honestly Randy Shannon as the interim coach for FL wouldn't have me worried...they seem just vulnerable enough for us to score an upset since we are playing at home.

I could see us going 2-2 in the last 4 games.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I agree on TN just because it is at Rocky Top.....but I think that if we get into a shootout with Vandy and Arkansas we could win.

Honestly Randy Shannon as the interim coach for FL wouldn't have me worried...they seem just vulnerable enough for us to score an upset since we are playing at home.

I could see us going 2-2 in the last 4 games.
Tennessee is home for us, bruh.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:28 PM   #622
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Tennessee is home for us, bruh.
Yeah.....my bad.

I still don't think that MU can beat TN with Kelly back from his suspension. Plus the kid taking his place tonight looks pretty good too.

If we get lucky we could finish the last four game at 3-1.....but I see us more at 2-2.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:34 PM   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Yeah.....my bad.

I still don't think that MU can beat TN with Kelly back from his suspension. Plus the kid taking his place tonight looks pretty good too.

If we get lucky we could finish the last four game at 3-1.....but I see us more at 2-2.
With this team I'm really not sure. The offense looks like they can make us competitive, the defense looks like they can make us vulnerable to even the worst.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #624
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
With this team I'm really not sure. The offense looks like they can make us competitive, the defense looks like they can make us vulnerable to even the worst.
I don't disagree at all.....this team could just as well go 1-3.

The sad part is that we should never have lost to KY.....
Old 11-04-2017, 10:48 AM   #625

Hall doesn't have the physical talent of DGB, but he's arguably the best receiver Mizzou has had since Danario.

And Rountree looks like a hell of a find. He's getting better as the season progresses, just like Damarea did last year.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #626
MVP

Well we're stomping their ass
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #627

Old 11-04-2017, 11:14 AM   #628
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, I just turned the game on. They'll probably start losing now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:22 AM   #629
MVP

Quote:

It's ugly alright
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:24 AM   #630
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Damn, who woke these guys up?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.