Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2019, 07:47 PM  
Kind of a mod

What are some of your favorite product purchases?

A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:55 PM   #616
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Zojirushi Rice Cooker. It's an obscene amount of money to pay for a rice cooker but god damn does this thing make my life easy. Keeps the rice warm for days if you want it to, easy to clean and the rice comes out perfect every time. I have the 5.5 cup version that also has a steamer that you can steam vegetables with also.

Would recommend for anyone who eats rice weekly, this also helped me with meal prepping quite a bit.
What's the difference between the $56 one and the $525 one? It looks like you went with the super-rice option.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:25 PM   #617
Damn it feels good.

A rice cooker is THE way to cook rice. It's quick, easy, and the rice comes out perfect every time. You don't need to go expensive on this - we have an Oster cheapo that works great.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:30 PM   #618
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
LOL. I have a 12 year old Blue Heeler and he’s absolutely terrified of it. He doesn’t know what to do with it so he just freezes up and lets it hit him. He’s terrified of the devil machine.

I will say you have to be careful of whatever tiny shit toys your kids leave around. Today it ate a milk dud and stopped. I didn’t even know there were milk duds in the house.
The Rot - oh man do I laugh my ass off.

Because 'I'm going to rip your face off' is a club that dog has in his bag. And I'll be brushing my teeth in the morning and just hear this savage hellish roaring and snarling from the bedroom.

Sure enough, the vacuum had the audacity to approach him before he'd had his morning coffee. And he just lets that vacuum have it. Won't bite and tear at it, but lunges/snaps and will make every terrifying guttural noise known to creation.

Just cracks me up. He's scared of it, but just too damn bull headed to run away from it like a normal dog, so he just decides he's going to cow it into submission. And invariably it bumps into him, triggers its sensor, turns around and leaves him with a sense of accomplishment.

Pain in the ass dog...

Oh, and you say you have to be careful of 'tiny shit toys' - you know what you REALLY have to be careful of?

Old incontinent dogs.

Lemme tell you how much it sucked to step out of the shower to THAT...

Shit everywhere. EEEEEEEEVERYWHERE. It had dragged poo all over the place, sucked it into the machine. And no it wasn't hard, of course not. Just a nice soupy poo that it just ground into the carpet.

{shudder}

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 03-01-2022 at 04:36 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:32 PM   #619
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What's the difference between the $56 one and the $525 one? It looks like you went with the super-rice option.
The model I have is the NS-TSC10/18 which I paid around $225 at the time, might be able to find it cheaper. Haha I can't speak for the quality of the $525 version but I do know the top end models are a rice cooker + pressure cooker. I've heard the fancy models will adjust the heat while cooking depending on how much water you've added to ensure the fluffiest rice, which essentially makes them idiot proof. Probably some additional bells and whistles also.

Not sure about the $56 one but probably doesn't have the delay setting, the extending keep warm setting (I've kept rice warm for 36 hours before, no idea what its limit is) and maybe doesn't cook all types of rice well. I'd imagine that the cheap rice cooker just heats from the bottom as opposed to surrounding the rice with heat.

Last edited by Shoes; 03-01-2022 at 04:53 PM..
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 04:37 PM   #620
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
A rice cooker is THE way to cook rice. It's quick, easy, and the rice comes out perfect every time. You don't need to go expensive on this - we have an Oster cheapo that works great.
I need a rice snob to defend my honor here.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:11 PM   #621
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Rot - oh man do I laugh my ass off.

Because 'I'm going to rip your face off' is a club that dog has in his bag. And I'll be brushing my teeth in the morning and just hear this savage hellish roaring and snarling from the bedroom.

Sure enough, the vacuum had the audacity to approach him before he'd had his morning coffee. And he just lets that vacuum have it. Won't bite and tear at it, but lunges/snaps and will make every terrifying guttural noise known to creation.

Just cracks me up. He's scared of it, but just too damn bull headed to run away from it like a normal dog, so he just decides he's going to cow it into submission. And invariably it bumps into him, triggers its sensor, turns around and leaves him with a sense of accomplishment.

Pain in the ass dog...

Oh, and you say you have to be careful of 'tiny shit toys' - you know what you REALLY have to be careful of?

Old incontinent dogs.

Lemme tell you how much it sucked to step out of the shower to THAT...

Shit everywhere. EEEEEEEEVERYWHERE. It had dragged poo all over the place, sucked it into the machine. And no it wasn't hard, of course not. Just a nice soupy poo that it just ground into the carpet.

{shudder}
Ohhh. No. Nope. Not good for that.

One time the dog barfed right in front of it It went like 3 feet in a hard floor. That was enough.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 06:29 PM   #622
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Can they go under water? I use them fro night diving and shooting video under water...
That particular model doesn't, but I think they have some that do. Fantastic warranty.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:25 PM   #623
best in the biz

Purdy paint brushes
Chroma Base Paint
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:50 PM   #624
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Zojirushi Rice Cooker. It's an obscene amount of money to pay for a rice cooker but god damn does this thing make my life easy. Keeps the rice warm for days if you want it to, easy to clean and the rice comes out perfect every time. I have the 5.5 cup version that also has a steamer that you can steam vegetables with also.

Would recommend for anyone who eats rice weekly, this also helped me with meal prepping quite a bit.
My wife who is Filipina eats Jasmin rice with every meal says she never feels full without rice. Well she cooks it with a beat-up old aluminum pan with an aluminum lid with a steam hole at the top. I decided to get a Zojirushi for a present she used it once and it set for an entire year on the counter. She dragged out her stovetop rice steamer. I put it in basement storage where it has set a good 10 years. She said the Japanese cant grow or cook rice to save their souls. Filipinos aren't too fond of the Japanese lol.

I have the same battle with a huge aluminum wok that she cooks pansit and other stir-fries. I have given her the unhealthy aspects of that type of pan and bought other steel woks. They are given away or in storage too.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:28 AM   #625
Veteran

https://byrna.com/

A real nice non- lethal form of self- Defense.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:32 AM   #626
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just go this. No more ironing nice shirts when I can just hang them and follow with a steamer. Super easy and works way better than I expected. 65,000 reviews weren't wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How long before the dampness is gone?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:37 AM   #627
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
My wife who is Filipina eats Jasmin rice with every meal says she never feels full without rice. Well she cooks it with a beat-up old aluminum pan with an aluminum lid with a steam hole at the top. I decided to get a Zojirushi for a present she used it once and it set for an entire year on the counter. She dragged out her stovetop rice steamer. I put it in basement storage where it has set a good 10 years. She said the Japanese cant grow or cook rice to save their souls. Filipinos aren't too fond of the Japanese lol.

I have the same battle with a huge aluminum wok that she cooks pansit and other stir-fries. I have given her the unhealthy aspects of that type of pan and bought other steel woks. They are given away or in storage too.
😂❤️ She’s not wrong
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:26 AM   #628
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In AZ.....about 30 minutes.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 08:50 AM   #629
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Depends on how good you look in that wrinkle free shirt.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:05 AM   #630
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
https://byrna.com/

A real nice non- lethal form of self- Defense.
Why not just get bear spray or mace if you insist on non-lethal? Somebody who insists on using non-lethal methods likely can't aim a gun for shit.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.