Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:51 PM   #616
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

We should trade CEH for a washing machine like in Semi Pro
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:28 PM   #617
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Houston, MO
I graduated high school there. I haven't been back in years, but I doubt very much Houston has anything worth visiting for someone like Dhop.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-27-2023, 09:42 PM   #618
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I came...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:44 PM   #619
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
What? AZ cut him, it's over for them...
I thought they only announced it but it couldn't be official done.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:55 PM   #620
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Oh, ****.

Not sure if you remember the last time DJBILL showed up, but he said one of our most talented skill players had semi-demanded a trade. And I told him that he was a deranged lunatic. And then 6 weeks later we traded Tyreek to the Dolphins.

I have no idea if he’s for real or not, but let’s treat him as the messiah and will
DHop into existence.

Anyone see him at the IHOP in Raytown?
He seems to hate you TC. You argued with him in Clays fanfic thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
It's plain to all that Twisted Chief has named himself properly. He is TOTALLY Twisted. Hopefully his night meds will kick in soon.

But you gotta love it when he exposes his 3rd grade education on here for all to see.

dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:57 PM   #621
MVP

Quote:
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favoraite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

I then asked ... "Where in the Hell is the money coming from"?

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messanger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

I have no skin in the game but kinda hope he's proven right.
Weatherman Kumke changed his username. Get bent.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:10 PM   #622
Thank you

Quote:
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favoraite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messanger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

Let's ****ing GOO
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 10:24 PM   #623
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Let's ****ing GOO
AW HELL YOO!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 10:26 PM   #624
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
AW HELL YOO!!
Bro you’re needed here ASAP

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348654
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:36 PM   #625
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Getting him would keep him off of other AFC contender or rival teams so that would be a win for my favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.

Last edited by Rasputin; 05-27-2023 at 10:51 PM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 04:34 AM   #626
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I graduated high school there. I haven't been back in years, but I doubt very much Houston has anything worth visiting for someone like Dhop.

Hmm they still have that drive in theater?

Edit: yup………..and it’s named Phoenix Theater!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:09 AM   #627
In Search of a Life

I mean, the saints have been in salary cap hell for a decade. It hasn’t stopped them from spending on players like they have this offseason. The salary cap isn’t a myth but it’s not the boogeyman some make it to be.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:24 AM   #628
Court Jester

Quote:
OK ... This just in ...

While in my garage ... I brought up my favorite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messenger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I want to hear more about that weedeater of yours.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:51 AM   #629
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
My passion for this woman grows every single time this GIF is posted.

I would give up my entire life to stand next to her and scream “**** yes, **** yeah” at a Chief game.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 07:11 AM   #630
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
AW HELL YOO!!
There he is!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.