Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:29 PM   #616
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
All of the other teams you predicted to win the AFC have lost... so yeah, there's only one left.
Get over it already
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:37 PM   #617
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
All of the other teams you predicted to win the AFC have lost... so yeah, there's only one left.
Oh I also see you removed your comment you posted on the "Chiefs win the SB but don’t be overconfident" thread. How convenient! Nice to be a mod and play both sides of the field. Whatever. I do not care about your opinion because in the end it does not matter at all. Chiefs will win the SB and that is that.

PS,

Let me know what merch you purchase
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:43 PM   #618
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Oh I also see you removed your comment you posted on the "Chiefs win the SB but don’t be overconfident" thread. How convenient! Nice to be a mod and play both sides of the field. Whatever. I do not care about your opinion because in the end it does not matter at all. Chiefs will win the SB and that is that.

PS,

Let me know what merch you purchase
WTF are you talking about?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:01 PM   #619
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
WTF are you talking about?
Your rant on Chiefs fans doubtfulness and how you understood how Chiefs fans were feeling and basically a forgiving post on the mixed emotions. You backed it up and now it is gone. That is what I am talking about.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:10 PM   #620
Banned

I love the way 49er fans are still living in the era of Joe Montana.
Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 09:12 PM   #621
Veteran

I actually forgot theres a Chiefs Kingdom Banner buried underneath Alliegant Stadium
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:16 PM   #622
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Your rant on Chiefs fans doubtfulness and how you understood how Chiefs fans were feeling and basically a forgiving post on the mixed emotions. You backed it up and now it is gone. That is what I am talking about.
I haven't deleted anything and guarantee anything I said wasn't defending a bandwagon jumper like you.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:28 PM   #623
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
I haven't deleted anything and guarantee anything I said wasn't defending a bandwagon jumper like you.
Bandwagon jumper

You idiot! Enjoy this "MODERATOR" **** YOU!

Old 01-30-2024, 09:33 PM   #624
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed which is why I am giving Purdy credit for leading those comebacks. But what would concern me is how he got far enough behind in the first place. If it were a comedy of errors from his team then I would get it, or if he came back and pulled out a dominating win then it's one thing. It's another when it's neither of those and it takes a missed kick/poor coaching decision for it to matter. That kind of luck runs out at some point, just ask the Kirk Cousins Vikings from last season.
Especially against great defense, like when they got down to the Ravens.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:59 PM   #625
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I actually forgot theres a Chiefs Kingdom Banner buried underneath Alliegant Stadium
They're going to have to raze the stadium and rebuild it like that American embassy that was built in the Soviet Union that was bugged when they started building it
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:03 PM   #626
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Did CMC **** his neck up on that late run? I’m sure he’ll play no matter what but I was curious what the injury was.
McCaffrey has stretched ligaments in his shoulder/neck region.

All we have to do is throw McCaffrey on his head on one play and the 49ers are finished.
Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:09 PM   #627
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ View Post

All we have to do is throw McCaffrey on his head on one play and the 49ers are finished.
He's fine.. It was a stinger according to Shanahan.. No reports out there to the contrary...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:11 PM   #628
Veteran

Quote:

I'll take CMC at 99% over 100%. That guy is a fricken baller. He will get his, but Purdy.. well... good luck in the second half.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:13 PM   #629
Banned

the thing is after KC get two TDs in front, McCaffrey wont get the ball. It will all be on the back of Mr Irrelevant, and we will show the league why he is Mr Irrelevant when he goes crying back to his mommy after half time.

Purdy is gonna be embarrassed. Ryan Clark is right.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:16 PM   #630
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
The Niners defence held Marino to 16 points and Elway to 10 in two Superbowls.

Any quarterback could have won those two Superbowls

Montana threw three interceptions in "The Catch" game v Dallas.

If he doesn't make the play to Clark in the 1981 Dallas NFC game, everyone calls him a choker who can't play under pressure, and he gets run out of town and Bill Walsh finds another quarterback.

Sport is a fine line.
Funny that the brand new fan that only joined yesterday is way more familiar with SF's playoff history than KC's. Not suspicious at all.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.