Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:52 PM   #616
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcountry View Post
So maybe don’t act like a dick just in case the cop is an asshole???
Oh, I agree with this. But like I said earlier, the cop needs to act like a professional, not some Neanderthal. If you don't have control of your emotions, you have absolutely no business being a cop.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:55 PM   #617
Banned!

It'll be interesting to see what laws Reek broke and what rights he forfeited as a result of breaking those laws.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #618
Going home eventually

Hill was driving recklessly and got treated just fine in my book. He didn't do what the cops said and got dealt with. Media doesn't like it because he's black. End of story. He's not a victim, he's a dipshit.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #619
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It'll be interesting to see what laws Reek broke and what rights he forfeited as a result of breaking those laws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

So they estimated he was going 60 in a what....40?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #620
Elway be drinkin' again

Is that tint on Reeks McClaren even legal in Florida? I watch On Patrol live and they pull people over for illegal window tint regularly in Daytona. Which leads the Officer find weed or boooze or guns...........
His looks pretty dark and the cop couldn't see him very well. Maybe why he requested Reek to roll the windows down.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #621
Supporter

Quote:
I agree with the statement, but I don’t feel as if the Cop, having been provoked, acted like a “Gorilla”. That is a racist statement by the way.
100% ****ing wrong. Gorilla is referring to his stature and the way he acted. Nothing to do with race.

Hill is an ass but the cop already had his license. Cop needs to be fired and hill is going to be richer than he is today.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #622
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Looks like $179 fine for careless driving. I have no idea if that meets the threshold of being handcuffed and put to the ground or not. I suppose that's what the law will have to sort out.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #623
"Think BOOM!"

The play by play, so to speak, in case it hasn't been posted:

The Miami-Dade Police Department (MDPD) released body-worn camera footage from the incident unexpectedly on Monday night.

“While standard protocol is to release bodycam footage after the internal review has concluded, the available bodycam footage – a combined 105 minutes 33 seconds – is being released the day following the incident to reinforce the Department’s commitment to keeping the public informed,” Director Stephanie V. Daniels of the police department said in a statement.

The footage shows a police officer approaching Hill’s car and knocking on the window after he signaled for Hill to pull over. Hill rolls down the window when the officer knocks and replies, “Hey, don’t knock on my window like that.” The officer asks Hill why he doesn’t have a seatbelt on. Hill doesn’t answer and repeatedly says, “Don’t knock on my window like that.”

The officer asks why Hill had his window up and says he had to knock to let Hill know he was there.

“Give me my ticket bro so I can go, I’m going to be late. Do what you got to do,” Hill said before rolling up the window.

The officer tells him to keep his window down and knocks again, but Hill doesn’t appear to respond. The officer knocks again and tells Hill to keep his window down. Hill rolls down his window slightly and responds, “Don’t tell me what to do.”

The officer threatens to make Hill get out of the car if he doesn’t keep the window down, and then immediately after orders him out. Another officer opens Hill’s car door and starts to pull him out of the car, saying, “Get out!” while Hill responds, “I’m getting out.”

Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting out, I’m getting out,” and the same officer says, “Too late.”

Two officers are seen pushing Hill to the ground while another officer stands over. Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting arrested” multiple times, and the one officer physically restraining him says, “When we tell you to do something, you do it. You understand? You understand? Not what you want, but what we tell you. You’re a little f**cking confused.”

“Alright bro, take me to jail, bro do what you gotta do,” Hill says. “We will,” the officer responds.

The time from when the officer first knocks on Hill’s window to when he is fully handcuffed on the ground is around a minute and a half.

The officers then move Hill to his feet and have him sit on the sidewalk. As an officer slowly leads him to sit on the ground, Hill says “Hold on, bro. I just had surgery on my knee.” As he is speaking, another officer comes behind him and puts an arm around his chest. He begins to pull Hill toward the ground as Hill repeats, “I just had surgery on my knee.”

The restraining officer says, “Really, what a coincidence. Did you have surgery on your ears when we told you to put the window down?”

“Bro, chill!” Hill yells.

Hill was ultimately cited for careless driving and a seatbelt violation, according to citations released by police. The citations note Hill’s vehicle had a “visual estimation 60 mph.”
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #624
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Looks like $179 fine for careless driving. I have no idea if that meets the threshold of being handcuffed and put to the ground or not. I suppose that's what the law will have to sort out.
All you have to do is listen, repeatedly NOT listening will cause this especially in a place like Miami.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #625
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You serious with this BS right now? Or was that supposed to be TIC?
I was illustrating the absurd by being absurd.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #626
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The play by play, so to speak, in case it hasn't been posted:

The Miami-Dade Police Department (MDPD) released body-worn camera footage from the incident unexpectedly on Monday night.

“While standard protocol is to release bodycam footage after the internal review has concluded, the available bodycam footage – a combined 105 minutes 33 seconds – is being released the day following the incident to reinforce the Department’s commitment to keeping the public informed,” Director Stephanie V. Daniels of the police department said in a statement.

The footage shows a police officer approaching Hill’s car and knocking on the window after he signaled for Hill to pull over. Hill rolls down the window when the officer knocks and replies, “Hey, don’t knock on my window like that.” The officer asks Hill why he doesn’t have a seatbelt on. Hill doesn’t answer and repeatedly says, “Don’t knock on my window like that.”

The officer asks why Hill had his window up and says he had to knock to let Hill know he was there.

“Give me my ticket bro so I can go, I’m going to be late. Do what you got to do,” Hill said before rolling up the window.

The officer tells him to keep his window down and knocks again, but Hill doesn’t appear to respond. The officer knocks again and tells Hill to keep his window down. Hill rolls down his window slightly and responds, “Don’t tell me what to do.”

The officer threatens to make Hill get out of the car if he doesn’t keep the window down, and then immediately after orders him out. Another officer opens Hill’s car door and starts to pull him out of the car, saying, “Get out!” while Hill responds, “I’m getting out.”

Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting out, I’m getting out,” and the same officer says, “Too late.”

Two officers are seen pushing Hill to the ground while another officer stands over. Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting arrested” multiple times, and the one officer physically restraining him says, “When we tell you to do something, you do it. You understand? You understand? Not what you want, but what we tell you. You’re a little f**cking confused.”

“Alright bro, take me to jail, bro do what you gotta do,” Hill says. “We will,” the officer responds.

The time from when the officer first knocks on Hill’s window to when he is fully handcuffed on the ground is around a minute and a half.

The officers then move Hill to his feet and have him sit on the sidewalk. As an officer slowly leads him to sit on the ground, Hill says “Hold on, bro. I just had surgery on my knee.” As he is speaking, another officer comes behind him and puts an arm around his chest. He begins to pull Hill toward the ground as Hill repeats, “I just had surgery on my knee.”

The restraining officer says, “Really, what a coincidence. Did you have surgery on your ears when we told you to put the window down?”

“Bro, chill!” Hill yells.

Hill was ultimately cited for careless driving and a seatbelt violation, according to citations released by police. The citations note Hill’s vehicle had a “visual estimation 60 mph.”
If the officer really said "too late," that's a pretty horrible look. At that point, it's clear that Reek is complying. "Too late" means I know you're complying, but I don't care.
Old Today, 03:23 PM   #627
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
100% ****ing wrong. Gorilla is referring to his stature and the way he acted. Nothing to do with race.

Hill is an ass but the cop already had his license. Cop needs to be fired and hill is going to be richer than he is today.
Once again, illustrating the absurd, by being absurd. The Marxist controls the language and the meaning of words to take control of the debate, just using their tactics, in an absurd way, to show you what bs it is.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #628
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post

, he's not getting fired and Hill has no case.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #629
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
All you have to do is listen, repeatedly NOT listening will cause this especially in a place like Miami.
Again, I'm more interested in how Reek forfeited his rights. That'll be interesting to see play out.

I'm guessing Rosenhaus knows a guy or two.
Old Today, 03:26 PM   #630
Banned!

Quote:
Once again, illustrating the absurd, by being absurd. The Marxist controls the language and the meaning of words to take control of the debate, just using their tactics, in an absurd way, to show you what bs it is.
Why? Keep your political nonsense out of here, you reerun.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote