Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #6196
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I don't see what the issue is if she sucks my cawk first.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #6197
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Seriously. The last thing I want to do is spooge at home, spooge after a BJ, and then not be able to get it up for penetration.

I'm probably talking out my ass, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #6198
Stay positive, don't give up

I would've def. stayed out with her longer, esp drank some more hell hell had her drink, she probably did get spooked a bit and told herself to calm down. Hopefully you'll get another date.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #6199
PermaBanned

Quote:
Seriously. The last thing I want to do is spooge at home, spooge after a BJ, and then not be able to get it up for penetration.

I'm probably talking out my ass, though.
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself.

If she starts to polish your knob, she's either going to see that job through, or she's just priming the pump.

I doubt you're going to be looking at 2 separate encounters at this point. Thus, no reason not to make her work for it.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #6200

Quote:
We were in separate cars.

Anyway, a female friend says she probably likes me, wants to get to know me better and wants me to respect her before she bangs me. So, maybe later this week.

Or I could meet with epic failure again.
Females don't know shit about other females, they always think everything is positive bullshit.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #6201
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I would've def. stayed out with her longer
Did you even read the recap?

Staying out with her longer would have GUARANTEED no sex.

I made the only play I could in order to get laid.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #6202
PermaBanned

Quote:
Females don't know shit about other females, they always think everything is positive bullshit.
And females lie to men.

All the time.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #6203

Quote:

If she starts to polish your knob, she's either going to see that job through, or she's just priming the pump.

I doubt you're going to be looking at 2 separate encounters at this point. Thus, no reason not to make her work for it.
I think he has no idea the lack of control he will have at that point considering he hasn't been touched by a woman like that
Old 06-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #6204

Quote:
Did you even read the recap?

Staying out with her longer would have GUARANTEED no sex.

I made the only play I could in order to get laid.
I just read that...tough call, shouldve made her drink fast, do shots hehe she would've def. not been able to think as hard if she wanted some
Old 06-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #6205
PermaBanned

Quote:
I think he has no idea the lack of control he will have at that point considering he hasn't been touched by a woman like that
I recommend getting any potential de-virginizer drunk. That way the details of how he two-pump chumped her will be a little less clear.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #6206
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
It's pretty simple. Quiet moans; you're doing good. A few outbursts of "oh god" and some muscle spasms on her part;you're doing excellent. If you hear bored sighs, it's not going so well. If you hear snores... well, at least you can finish your business before she wakes up and take off outta there.
Go after it like you would if you were making out with her. The key to a successful round of oral is if the woman doesn't talk or try to give instruction. That breaks the mood. "Move left now over there. Ok do that!". I mean shut up bitch and trust me ok?
My ex was a High maintanence type A pain in the ass who wrecked my confidence so bad I couldn't even do that with her anymore. Confidence was restored with the knockout Halle Berry lookalike who told me I was great at it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #6207
I'll be back.

Quote:

The idea is to be so backed up the BJ makes me explode.

And god this thread got dirty.

Haha....god...*points and laughs*
Old 06-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #6208
I'll be back.

Could be worse:

My Repressed Sex Life in the Jehovah's Witnesses 'Don't matter new system coming any day'

http://www.dannyhaszard.com/colitis.htm#repressed
Old 06-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #6209

Quote:
I recommend getting any potential de-virginizer drunk. That way the details of how he two-pump chumped her will be a little less clear.
The moment he gets his chance he'll be so damn nervous his junk won't work, watch

But yes, the alchy will help him when the situation arrives
Old 06-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #6210
PermaBanned

Quote:
The moment he gets his chance he'll be so damn nervous his junk won't work, watch

Houston, we have a problem.