Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2023, 11:02 AM   #61966
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Andy would have to go 17-0 outscoring teams 34 to 14 for reference to win this award...and it still wouldn't be a guarantee he'd win.
no shit... Won the SB this year with a completely revamped secondary and wr group, and turning over nearly 1/2 the roster and 7 rookies getting significant snaps...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 11:11 AM   #61967
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It's gonna be funny when they're doing the 30 for 30 on this disastrous stretch in Bronco's history in about 15 years.

Russet: "When we brought Sean in, that's when it all started. First time I used was after a game; coach said take a couple of these guys and handed me some pills outta his windbreaker pocket. And I was hooked. Just like that. Lost my job, lost my family, lost my faith. Five years later I'm blowing dudes at a truckstop for heroin. I mean, I had money to buy it but I was still blowing them".
It'll be even funnier when it comes out he paid a bounty for other teams to hurt HIS QB...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 12:11 PM   #61968
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It's gonna be funny when they're doing the 30 for 30 on this disastrous stretch in Bronco's history in about 15 years.

Russet: "When we brought Sean in, that's when it all started. First time I used was after a game; coach said take a couple of these guys and handed me some pills outta his windbreaker pocket. And I was hooked. Just like that. Lost my job, lost my family, lost my faith. Five years later I'm blowing dudes at a truckstop for heroin. I mean, I had money to buy it but I was still blowing them".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It'll be even funnier when it comes out he paid a bounty for other teams to hurt HIS QB...
QFT
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:22 PM   #61969
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
no shit... Won the SB this year with a completely revamped secondary and wr group, and turning over nearly 1/2 the roster and 7 rookies getting significant snaps...
And tying Philly with the best record in football despite having a difficult schedule.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 02:41 PM   #61970
Bolton gonna knock you out

In case anyone was wondering.

It’s been 2746 days since the Dungkeys beat the Chiefs!

It’s been 1181 days since the Dungkeys beat the Faders!

EM-BARRRRR-RUSS-ING!!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 03:33 PM   #61971
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

EM-BARRRRR-RUSS-ING!!!
Man.....is it just me, or is that a really really really long time?
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 03:34 PM   #61972
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Man.....is it just me, or is that a really really really long time?

Its been such a long time. its been such a long time.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 04:01 PM   #61973
Consuming CP souls

2746 days....wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 04:11 PM   #61974
SuperChiefs

Man, if I were a fan of a team that has been thoroughly dominated by not just one, but TWO teams in their division, I'd end it all.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 04:16 PM   #61975
MVP

General Faxmachine is just starting to warm up!
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2023, 04:23 PM   #61976
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

EM-BARRRRR-RUSS-ING!!!
The funniest part of that is the 1181 days since beating the Raiders. I get the streak against KC as they are clearly the superior franchise. But LV? They are a dumpster fire and have not been good since the early 2000s, and yet they still beat up on the Broncos.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-25-2023, 04:33 PM   #61977
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Man, if I were a fan of a team that has been thoroughly dominated by not just one, but TWO teams in their division, I'd end it all.
Knowmo, this guy is giving out great advice for nothing!

It's free advice, take it!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 05:19 PM   #61978
Bolton gonna knock you out

Knowshit, can you please comment on the fact that the Dungkeys have NEVER beaten the Las Vegas Raiders?? Like EVER!!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM   #61979
SuperChiefs

With Payton setting up to be a run run pass punt team, how long will it take Tater to have more td's than shitters this year? Week 12 is a real possibility.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2023, 05:48 PM   #61980
Consuming CP souls

Twenty ten Cassel season in year 2 for Russet? His ceiling?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.