Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:19 PM   #6181
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You're just completely wrong with your take on Collins. Dude has skills and size. (6'4" 215.) The Texans had shit everywhere when he was drafted. Dude put in the work and now it's paying off with the new coaching staff. He has helped Stroud just as much if not more than Stroud has helped him. Especially early in the season.

KC's WR's are the biggest problem with the team right now. More than Mahomes and the play calling. (But thet are factors for sure) It's not just my take, it's most everyone's except all the "smart" people here. You guys ....
When did I ever say they weren't a problem? They're a pretty big problem that IMO wasn't handled aggressively enough at the deadline. But Mahomes and play calling is exacerbating the issue. The offense was just fine during the opening script. It's when they're actually calling plays in the flow of the game when the offense stagnates badly, and that's on all facets of the team.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:22 PM   #6182
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
When did I ever say they weren't a problem? They're a pretty big problem that IMO wasn't handled aggressively enough at the deadline. But Mahomes and play calling is exacerbating the issue. The offense was just fine during the opening script. It's when they're actually calling plays in the flow of the game when the offense stagnates badly, and that's on all facets of the team.
Sounds like Mike McCarthy's Packers.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:24 PM   #6183
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
We won't keep winning if our D goes back to how it's been for the last 5 years.
I don’t think that will happen - barring being decimated by injury it’s clear this is who the defense is. Problem is even as good as they are there are some legitimate QBs out there who will find a way to put up some points, particularly if the offense and special teams put them in bad spots like they do constantly. In years past the offense was good enough for us to never be out of the game. I certainly hope things change as the season goes on, but right now does anyone have confidence this team can keep up in a shootout?
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:24 PM   #6184
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
We won't keep winning if our D goes back to how it's been for the last 5 years.
If Mahomes is a fraud, we won't keep winning either.

If Andy calls all running plays for the rest of the season we won't keep winning either.

If our 5 best players get injured, we won't keep winning either.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:26 PM   #6185
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Sounds like Mike McCarthy's Packers.
Yeah, which should make it even more obvious the current woes on offense are due to far more than just a lack of talent in the WR room. Reid, Nagy, and Mahomes need to fix their shit as much as anyone on the team currently.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:27 PM   #6186
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I don’t think that will happen - barring being decimated by injury it’s clear this is who the defense is. Problem is even as good as they are there are some legitimate QBs out there who will find a way to put up some points, particularly if the offense and special teams put them in bad spots like they do constantly. In years past the offense was good enough for us to never be out of the game. I certainly hope things change as the season goes on, but right now does anyone have confidence this team can keep up in a shootout?
Yeah, we've gone stretches without CJ, omenihu, Bolton and remained excellent. This defense is the real deal.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:30 PM   #6187
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Pretty confident there won't be a shoot out with this defense. Teams are having a hard time scoring on us.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:40 PM   #6188
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pretty confident there won't be a shoot out with this defense. Teams are having a hard time scoring on us.
I’d love to be proven wrong, but turnovers and mistakes by the offense and special teams can make it more difficult. I still think playoff proven QBs like Allen and Burrow can be more of a challenge than any QB we’ve faced so far. But again, I’d love to be wrong and I certainly have more faith in this defense than any I’ve seen in the past 20 years.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:48 PM   #6189
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
Veach got this team out of cap hell and will not let it happen on his watch. He's playing the long game as some have pointed out on here that way the Chiefs will continually be contenders for the Super Bowl. Sit back relax and enjoy the ride!!!
We were never in cap hell
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:06 PM   #6190
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I'm pretty confident in this defense as well, but all it would take is one subpar half against BUF or CIN. Or almost any of the AFC contenders.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:06 PM   #6191
Rookie

Noah Brown had 153 yards for the Texans. who tf is Noah Brown. every team has somebody who steps up, even if its a different player every week. why cant we? everyone else can get open. why cant we?
L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.L02521z < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:06 PM   #6192
Rookie

I can't believe I'm going to ask this question, but should we kick the tires on Antonio Brown? I still lean no, but he's probably the most talented option available. Thoughts?
chiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:07 PM   #6193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs7772004 View Post
I can't believe I'm going to ask this question, but should we kick the tires on Antonio Brown? I still lean no, but he's probably the most talented option available. Thought?
Why? Has it been too long since a Chief pulled a Chris Benoit in the parking lot?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:15 PM   #6194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Trade deadline is over.

At some point Veach and Andy have to be held accountable.
Yeah.

Definitely

I mean, it’s not like they’re coming off a good season or currently being successful
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:26 PM   #6195
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Why? Has it been too long since a Chief pulled a Chris Benoit in the parking lot?
Lol. Just a topic for conversation man. Like I said, I would lean no. But one other receiver I thought of that I really haven't heard anyone mention is Mahomes top wide out in College, KeKe Coutee. I hear people mention Mahomes has to trust his receivers, I'd think he'd trust his old buddy from Texas Tech. Like I said, just topic for discussion
chiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefs7772004 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote