Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #6151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Are you talking about the Country in South America or the city in Missouri???
Either way I can’t fault you for trying to keep your family safe..
The country in South America
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #6152
"You like to drink?"

Shared Facebook post from the Joplin Sam's Club:

Quote:
Good morning Joplin.
Update
Very few diapers
We do have some baby wipes.
Some MM disinfectant wipes
Some bleach

We have some toliet paper and paper towels. We will stress one package per membership. They will be handed out by associates.

No milk or eggs
No hand sanitizer
Very little meat. Waiting on the truck.

Remember we open at 9. Please be respectful of each other.

It will slowly come back over time. Thank you for your patience
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #6153
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Colombia, not Columbia
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #6154
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
You have that right to protect your family.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:27 AM   #6155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Colombia, not Columbia
Thanks.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:27 AM   #6156
Diablo Negro

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/03/...state-and-age/

Updated data.

Quote:
Man, 80s, died 3/15/2020
Woman, 70s, died 3/15/2020
Man, 80s, died 3/11/2020
Woman, 50s, died 3/8/2020, Harborview Medical Center
Woman, 70s, died 3/14/2020, Northwest Hospital
Woman, 90s, Redmond Care & Rehab, died 3/12/2020
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:30 AM   #6157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
$65k and single in the midwest... yeah, you should probably have at least a little savings to fall back on, but even then there are circumstances where that might not be possible (medical bills, etc.).

$65k here doesn't get you nearly as far... and if you have kids, that would be insulting.

Much less NYC/California/etc.... I'd really hope if they're looking at something like that, they would put a little more thought into it first.
Well, the Govt has to draw a line in the sand somewhere, we could argue all day where it should be at. Everyone has a violin story of sorrow and woe even people that make decent money.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:31 AM   #6158
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Well, the Govt has to draw a line in the sand somewhere, we could argue all day where it should be at. Everyone has a violin story of sorrow and woe even people that make decent money.
I'm sure there will be a nice argument about how giving people money will crater the economy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #6159
Supporter

Help the people that need it, and for the rest of us that can still earn allow us to keep our tax money the next 3-6 months!!!!!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #6160
My Mamma Says

I have to admit as a guy who just turned 56 and is a former smoker I am getting a bit nervous.... I was under the opinion that I should just get it and get it over with but now... ???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:33 AM   #6161
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I have to admit as a guy who just turned 56 and is a former smoker I am getting a bit nervous.... I was under the opinion that I should just get it and get it over with but now... ???
Are you healthy?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:34 AM   #6162
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm sure there will be a nice argument about how giving people money will crater the economy.
Well it's not going to have a good effect on the economy unless all utilities, rent payments and mortgages are amnestied for the foreseeable future... which isn't a good thing economically.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:34 AM   #6163
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
$65k and single in the midwest... yeah, you should probably have at least a little savings to fall back on, but even then there are circumstances where that might not be possible (medical bills, etc.).

$65k here doesn't get you nearly as far... and if you have kids, that would be insulting.

Much less NYC/California/etc.... I'd really hope if they're looking at something like that, they would put a little more thought into it first.
Yeah, depends on where you live. $65K is lower middle class here. Go an hour away towards Disney, 80% are getting minimum wage. So your location matters. Not just the amount of your salary.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:37 AM   #6164
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, depends on where you live. $65K is lower middle class here. Go an hour away towards Disney, 80% are getting minimum wage. So your location matters. Not just the amount of your salary.
This might apply to me, being self employed.

I won't count on it, but if it shows up, I'll just put it towards rent.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:39 AM   #6165
MVP

Quote:
that negative thinking isn't healthy my friend.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote