Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2022, 07:47 PM   #601
Fish are scared of me

So Far for the 4th stock we have:

Lewdog (CRSP)
Beuhler445 (TI)
KcCrow (PLTR)
Renegade (DG)
Scho63 (F)
Neech (HDGE)
HonestChiefsfan (DE)
PHOG (MREO)
RainMan (HSY)
InfidelGoat (NFLX)

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 06-27-2022 at 09:29 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2022, 08:16 PM   #602
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Lewdog (CRSP)
Beuhler445 (TI)
KcCrow (PLTR)
Renegade (DG)
Scho63 (F)
Neech (HDGE)
HonestChiefsfan (DE)
PHOG (MREO)
RainMan (HSI)
InfidelGoat (NFLX)
I'm actually HSY. I'm a loyal American.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2022, 09:28 PM   #603
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm actually HSY. I'm a loyal American.
Fixed. Thank You
Old 06-28-2022, 04:30 PM   #604
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

NTR up 1.12% ( HonestChiefsFan)
MOS up 1.11% ( Neech)

10/58 Green

CP down -3.11%
Spy down -2.04%
Old 06-28-2022, 04:33 PM   #605
Fish are scared of me

LOL. only 2 stocks left in green territory from 4/1.

DON'T FORGET TO ADD A 4TH STOCK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO BEFORE 7/1
Old 06-29-2022, 06:23 AM   #606
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
LOL. only 2 stocks left in green territory from 4/1.
Sooooo.........this whole market collapse can be blamed on your contest!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 09:32 AM   #607
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That's kinda what I was thinking. But on the other hand I've done better "Day trading" during this period than ever before. Hit another 10% gain this morning on BNED . In at 2.50 , out at 2.75.
Old 06-29-2022, 09:36 AM   #608
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This makes me feel better. I felt responsible for it since it happened right after I announced my planned retirement.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #609
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Lewdog (CRSP)
Beuhler445 (TI)
KcCrow (PLTR)
Renegade (DG)
Scho63 (F)
Neech (HDGE)
HonestChiefsfan (DE)
PHOG (MREO)
RainMan (HSY)
InfidelGoat (NFLX)
Put me down for TFX
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:18 AM   #610
New and Improved

Quote:

Lewdog (CRSP)
Beuhler445 (TI)
KcCrow (PLTR)
Renegade (DG)
Scho63 (F)
Neech (HDGE)
HonestChiefsfan (DE)
PHOG (MREO)
RainMan (HSY)
InfidelGoat (NFLX)

My 4th, LLY.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:21 PM   #611
Wasted away again...

I suck at this, but I'll add GBT as my 4th stock.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:40 PM   #612
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
My 4th, LLY.
Good choice, LLY is our best performer since 4/1
Old 06-29-2022, 02:40 PM   #613
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I suck at this, but I'll add GBT as my 4th stock.
Just wait until our next add. Almost every stock will be able to be had for pennies on the dollar.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-29-2022, 03:31 PM   #614
New and Improved

Quote:
When I was trying to decide which one to pick I noticed that the stock market line thingy that shows up below LLY when you google it seems to be going up most of the time. I mean it starts out on the left kinda low but as it goes towards the right it keeps going up. I thought that would be a good one.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:03 PM   #615
MVP

Quote:
Yeah its a good choice.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.