Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:11 PM   #601
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Really surprised the NFL let Brady and Brees lose in the Wildcard round. The ratings they lost
Changing of the guard, you notice the old dog that everyone seems to have forgotten about is the one still playing.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:12 PM   #602
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rodgers v. Mahomes could break some records.

So here's my problem - a good friend of ours is a lifelong Packers fan. His girlfriend is a packers fan because she's spent 18 months taking dick from a Packers fan. She's otherwise an annoying pain in the ass.

Do we have to invite these ****ing people to a SB party if it's GB/KC?
Depends on how well you can handle the shit talk if the Chiefs lose or how well they can handle it if the Chiefs win.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:12 PM   #603
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

So here's my problem - a good friend of ours is a lifelong Packers fan. His girlfriend is a packers fan because she's spent 18 months taking dick from a Packers fan. She's otherwise an annoying pain in the ass.

If the Chiefs make the SB.....I’m not going to a ****ing party because I’ll be unbearable to be around.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:13 PM   #604
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I'm gonna invite that one packer fan Instagram chick I posted the other day to my party.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:13 PM   #605
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If the Chiefs make the SB.....I’m not going to a ****ing party because I’ll be unbearable to be around.
I'm going to watch it on the couch by myself....my wife will probably not say a word the entire game and if they were to lose she'd probably avoid me for the week.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:14 PM   #606
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Replace Bono with Steve Deberg and your analogy fits the timeline. Was Bono really that good of a scrambler or do we just remember him that way because of Buddy Ryan's dumb ass?
That one play was like 20% of Bono's career rushing yards.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:14 PM   #607
best in the biz

Quote:

No.

Maybe regular season

You need to be able to enjoy the victory UNABASHED.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #608
The Constitutional Choo choo

I think KCs offense caught fire like last years offense, in the 2nd quarter Sunday..

Tennessee has no clue what's about to come their way.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:18 PM   #609
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What Super Bowl matchup sounds like a bigger ratings generator?

Rodgers vs Mahomes
Rodgers vs Tannehill
Garrapolo vs Mahomes
Garrapolo vs Tannehill
If the NFL truly wants the outcome Blackop is pushing, it has to be Rodgers/Mahomes after that abortion last year.

We haven’t really had a truly great QB Super Bowl matchup in a almost a decade.
NFL was spoiled with Big Ben/Warner, Big Ben/Rodgers and Brees/Manning 3 consecutive years.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:19 PM   #610
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I think KCs offense caught fire like last years offense, in the 2nd quarter Sunday..

Tennessee has no clue what's about to come their way.
This. They’ve been able to crowd the line of scrimmage and dare QBs to beat them the last two weeks.

This is different. Mahomes will annihilate that secondary like neither Jackson or Brady have the ABILITY to.

Just look at some of the ducks that Jackson was throwing when attempting to attack the perimeter. He doesn’t have the throwing mechanics and muscle memory to do it, because that isn’t his game (and may never be).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #611
In Search of a Life

Rodgers vs Mahomes

State Farm would rejoice!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:24 PM   #612
Hockey Town

Lets point out a few things, Baltimore had 12 possessions in the game against Tennessee, that is 1 less than the Chiefs had against Houston.

Tennessee did not get a bye, and now just had a game where their defense played 97 snaps...97!

That team may be gassed for the game.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #613
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Rodgers vs Mahomes

State Farm would rejoice!
Oh God, the "State Farm Bowl". I can see the commercials being cranked out already.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:28 PM   #614
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Lets point out a few things, Baltimore had 12 possessions in the game against Tennessee, that is 1 less than the Chiefs had against Houston.

Tennessee did not get a bye, and now just had a game where their defense played 97 snaps...97!

That team may be gassed for the game.
And I know Henry is literally a God but that dude is getting run into the ground lately. History shows that it takes a toll on anyone’s body.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:29 PM   #615
In Search of a Life

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.