Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM  
Phobia

Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever.

Dude decided to test the waters earlier with inane bumps of 3 threads. You reported and infracted him. We've banned him for 5 days.

That's really all there is to say about it.

Additionally, based on Thatguy's activity on this thread and reports that trolling is his MO we've dumped him permanently. He seems to be a mult of another permabanned username as well, so I'm not really going to spend much time explaining or defending it. We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you. Farewell.

For future bannings of regulars, this sticky thread with all the details will be SOP to avoid 3 or 4 different threads and 1000 different questions. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added info on Thatguy.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #601
Damn it feels good.

I started posting here right before you left, Dane. I've always wanted to get to know you a bit, from my lurking days and all that. You seem very genuine.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, if you're not, I doubt I am, either. Your past commands far more respect than mine.

I'll look for him on Facebook. But now, I'm concerned (again!) about SR, so I'll send him a note as well.
talking to kurt now, he agrees it was dumb and said it blew up (to itty bits) in his face. but he's ok.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #603
stax of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I started posting here right before you left, Dane. I've always wanted to get to know you a bit, from my lurking days and all that. You seem very genuine.
He's a superhero asshole. I have it on good authority.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #604
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I think you're a good dude. you geta bit aggressive when you feel wronged or offended, but it may be just being a bit misunderstood by some here. Others just like trying to push your buttons.
I'll go with "misunderstood".

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #605
stax of wax

Quote:
talking to kurt now, he agrees it was dumb and said it blew up (to itty bits) in his face. but he's ok.
Good.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #606
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
shhhh....

You had me at hello.

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #607
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Dane's like the Hulk. Don't make him angry......
Old 07-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #608
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever View Post
Good.
Dos
Old 07-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Tim is like a pot... a black pot.
don't make this a racial thing... but what's the difference between white and black marijuana?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #610
Phobia

Quote:
Tell him that I want him to find a local charity that benefits at-risk children who are products of drug abusing parents. I want him to volunteer with them no more than 2 hours a week and have their director sent me a letter when he's reached 40 hours. Then we'll talk about bringing him back. But he can't just do 40 hours in a month because that would be neglectful of his own family. He has to do it slowly. He has to find the charity and go volunteer with them. I know there are several in his part of town.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #611
stax of wax

Quote:
Tell him that I want him to find a local charity that benefits at-risk children who are products of drug abusing parents. I want him to volunteer with them no more than 2 hours a week and have their director sent me a letter when he's reached 40 hours. Then we'll talk about bringing him back. But he can't just do 40 hours in a month because that would be neglectful of his own family. He has to do it slowly. He has to find the charity and go volunteer with them. I know there are several in his part of town.
Phobia being the grand poobah of CP!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:54 PM   #612
MVP

Pretty good idea, there, Phil.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:54 PM   #613

Quote:

Here you go lurking cobain. some light to focus on, and a foot in the door to some of the things we were just talking about. can you see it that way?

Last edited by crazycoffey; 07-23-2012 at 11:01 PM..
Old 07-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #614
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Well shit. Guess I have to quit school and my job, because it appears that 10 hours a week is being neglectful.

To be honest, I can't understand any of this. It's beginning to look like an unhealthy obsession.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #615
MY LITTLE #15

Joey, love ya man, but how many chances were you given? You knew the consequences, but you kept pushing the envelope. Don't have others fight your battles for you.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.