Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #6091
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #6092
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Perhaps he just REALLY needed to get home and take a shit?

we've all been there!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #6093
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

I usually try to avoid posting something negative about a post, but I had to in this case. It's certainly nothing personal, but you've apparently never ridden a motorcycle at any length/mileage because we're constantly looking for escape routes when riding.

but I'm with you in that there are a ton of morans out there on sportbikes. but I honestly don't think it's the case here.
I owned a motorcycle from the time I was 18 until I was 25. The only reason he would have had to go between the cars and out into the intersection was because he was either following too close to the car in front of him or he was going over the speed limit. The car in front of him had its brake lights on for quite a while and it had no problem stopping.

I understand the concept of escape routes when somebody pulls out in front of you or crosses over into your lane because they don't see you, but having to escape the vehicle directly in front of you is 100% rider error.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #6094
Resident Glue Sniffer

agree; there are lots of things we don't know about the rider (like the ones you and I mentioned). Even then, I think it was evasive action. either hit the car in front or avoid. Now, I will say avoiding into an intersection is 50/50 at best. more likely to be turned into a steaming pile of Cassel than not.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #6095
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
agree; there are lots of things we don't know about the rider (like the ones you and I mentioned). Even then, I think it was evasive action. either hit the car in front or avoid. Now, I will say avoiding into an intersection is 50/50 at best. more likely to be turned into a steaming pile of Cassel than not.
. Steaming pile of Cassel.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #6096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Ok, I give, what am I missing?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2014, 06:13 PM   #6097
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
You buddy... you.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 06-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #6098
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Ok, I give, what am I missing?
Looking 6 posts up

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=6090
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:38 AM   #6099
MVP

"High Fashion"

High indeed. I'm pretty sure that these "designers" are on something whenever they decide to put together a show.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:43 AM   #6100
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:45 AM   #6101
MVP

Old 06-03-2014, 01:05 AM   #6102
MVP

Old 06-03-2014, 06:49 AM   #6103
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

Bring him in for a look to compete against Dee Ford.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #6104
Badass!

Quote:
Haha. Fat people....
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #6105
MVP

Quote:
"High Fashion"

High indeed. I'm pretty sure that these "designers" are on something whenever they decide to put together a show.
Frankenstein Fashion?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread