Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:53 PM   #586
MVP

1 hour and 11 minutes of my life I won't get back, and these asshats offered me WAY less than I've gotten in past years.

I mean, paying $275 for ST Max instead of $377 is a helluva deal!

**** right off with that bullshit.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:13 PM   #587
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
1 hour and 11 minutes of my life I won't get back, and these asshats offered me WAY less than I've gotten in past years.

I mean, paying $275 for ST Max instead of $377 is a helluva deal!

**** right off with that bullshit.

I got tired of being ****ed. I still have FTC but nothing major in premium packages.

Just because I've been direct tv since 1998 means I should pay for Sunday ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:08 PM   #588
MVP

Maybe these assholes are going to call my semi-bluff. It's been 24 hours and no contact.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #589
MVP

I had planned on calling them to see what might happen....Then I opened my DirecTV bill...these assholes had charged me for two months of ST WITHOUT asking me about it. Our contract is up the end of September - that will be the end of DirecTV. I've had enough of their nonsense.

I called them up and rose hell with them - and they deducted the two months of ST from my bill. Then I told them that I was cancelling my service on the 28th. Hell with it. I'll put an antenna on the television and pay nothing for local channels.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:22 PM   #590
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
I had planned on calling them to see what might happen....Then I opened my DirecTV bill...these assholes had charged me for two months of ST WITHOUT asking me about it. Our contract is up the end of September - that will be the end of DirecTV. I've had enough of their nonsense.

I called them up and rose hell with them - and they deducted the two months of ST from my bill. Then I told them that I was cancelling my service on the 28th. Hell with it. I'll put an antenna on the television and pay nothing for local channels.

That's on you, dude. You were set up to auto-renew, and you didn't cancel.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:27 PM   #591
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That's on you, dude. You were set up to auto-renew, and you didn't cancel.

Actually no. I had told them about 3 months ago that I didn't want ST any longer. Lot of good it did me.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #592
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Actually no. I had told them about 3 months ago that I didn't want ST any longer. Lot of good it did me.

Fair enough. Bad on them then.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #593
Mod Team

Quote:
Same thing happens to me. I'll call months ahead and tell them to cancel. They then always charge me for the first month and I notice because my bill skyrockets. I then have to call in and cancel again. I've learned if you cancel before August, it literally does no good. They'll still charge you.

And if you're one of those who never looks at your bill and don't notice, if the season starts you are totally ****ed. They won't refund any money and won't let you cancel. You end of paying for the entire season regardless if it's only week 1 games that have started.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:48 PM   #594
Starter

I called last night to get the Starz package deal. The lady said it would be $6.99 a month for 12 months and then she asked me if I was interested in Sunday Ticket. I asked how much the Sunday Ticket would cost me. She said it was free. I almost spit my beer out. So I ended up with 12 months of Starz and free Sunday Ticket. It worked out pretty good since I was only calling about the movie package.
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #595
MVP

I guess they are going to call my semi-bluff. I set up a cancellation date back on the 5th, and have only gotten a promotional "we want you back" email. (2 year contract)

No phone call.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 PM   #596
In Search of a Life

Keep in mind they're AT T now, who is literally too big to care about anything. For all you know they could be A/B testing different approaches. You got unlucky and got the "tough love" group.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:56 PM   #597
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Keep in mind they're AT T now, who is literally too big to care about anything. For all you know they could be A/B testing different approaches. You got unlucky and got the "tough love" group.
Ironically, I'm an ATT cell customer as well. They'll be losing that if they can't work something out to keep me on DTV. Honestly, I'm not terribly worked up about it. I'm in the process of researching cord cutting options, I just need my local sports affiliates like Fox Sports Midwest. Sounds like almost all of the services offer it.

After yesterday, I'm not going to miss Sunday Ticket. Holy shit, that was the worst Week 1 in recent memory. Terrible.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #598
In Search of a Life

I recently found out my Dad was paying $70/month from ATT for a freaking land line. Then he was paying NetZero for DSL on top of that.

He called ATT and they told him he could switch to phone + internet for $40/month or something. Then of course after the install, they said he wasn't eligible for the offer because he was a former customer. I told him to keep calling and keep bringing up Time Warner, which he can get in his building. Took 3 phone calls and they finally gave in.

Now his service has been out a ton of times, and he says he gets his bill 2 days before it's due every month. Awesome.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #599
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Ironically, I'm an ATT cell customer as well. They'll be losing that if they can't work something out to keep me on DTV. Honestly, I'm not terribly worked up about it. I'm in the process of researching cord cutting options, I just need my local sports affiliates like Fox Sports Midwest. Sounds like almost all of the services offer it.

After yesterday, I'm not going to miss Sunday Ticket. Holy shit, that was the worst Week 1 in recent memory. Terrible.

If you are getting it for Chiefs games, I think there's a great chance the Chiefs games will be widely available.

I noticed that this weeks game is Fox's #1 noon game.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #600
Inmem 2.0

I got mine from someone online 26 bucks on my tablet chromecast it to my 55' inch flat screen its awesome
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.