Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM  
Veteran

Tamba Hali is upset

MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #586
Woman should only make babies

Fight At Joes Eclipse party
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #587
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Hey I thought I told you to never respond to me again!!! We clear, we CLEAR?!?

You don't tell me anything. You ask politely.

Go molest more young men coach some more wrestling, Rico Hastert.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #588
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You don't tell me anything. You ask politely.

Go molest more young men coach some more wrestling, Rico Hastert.
I've heard the obvious "wrestling is gay" jokes about a million times, but have never heard a "wrestlers are pedos" joke. Oh well...I don't have anything mean to come back with...Game of Thrones is on and I want to catch it all before work.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #589
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I've heard the obvious "wrestling is gay" jokes about a million times, but have never heard a "wrestlers are pedos" joke. Oh well...I don't have anything mean to come back with...Game of Thrones is on and I want to catch it all before work.
Neither sexual orientation nor pedophilia are 'jokes' dude.

You do you, just be honest.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #590
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Neither sexual orientation nor pedophilia are 'jokes' dude.

You do you, just be honest.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:05 PM   #591
Cheat Death

Rico's the dude you actually fighting alongside with but accidently kick in the head a few times after he double legs someone to the ground.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:19 PM   #592
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I knew a guy in college that would freeze Nyquil. After it was frozen there was always some stuff on top that wouldn't freeze. He would drink that followed up with smoking a joint. The guy would be out in space for at least two days, sometimes longer after his little lab rat test. I still run into the guy once or twice a year and his brain is completely fired.
You know some tweaker lurking on CP is going try this now
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #593
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
You know some tweaker lurking on CP is going try this now
You know what, I was thinking the same thing.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #594
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
You know what, I was thinking the same thing.
I had the 'fortune' of one of the first and closest I observed of someone 'wigging out' instead of enjoying a good drunk was some dude who figured it would be cheaper to chug Nyquil than buy Vodka or Beer one night freshman year.

Dude spent the whole evening sitting on the floor, indian style at the base of a coach, . . . pulling his hair, yelling 'what IS THAT!!??!?!?' at the TV and weeping into a chick's shoulder.

Scared me right back into the warm and welcoming arms of Lady Ethyl.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:04 PM   #595
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
I had the 'fortune' of one of the first and closest I observed of someone 'wigging out' instead of enjoying a good drunk was some dude who figured it would be cheaper to chug Nyquil than buy Vodka or Beer one night freshman year.

Dude spent the whole evening sitting on the floor, indian style at the base of a coach, . . . pulling his hair, yelling 'what IS THAT!!??!?!?' at the TV and weeping into a chick's shoulder.

What is lady Ethyl?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:20 PM   #596
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
What is lady Ethyl?
Ethyl alcohol.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:23 PM   #597
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Ethyl alcohol.
Cool thanks.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:34 PM   #598
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
What is lady Ethyl?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:38 PM   #599
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I hollered "Don't look Ethyl" but it was too late. She already been mooned
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:38 PM   #600
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:

Yeah the dude I knew would do some really strange stuff as well. Like I said, at this point, his brain is fried. The sad part is, at one point he was a really good dude, now he sits around and sucks off the government and is in a constant paranoid state.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.