Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is a single Mom ever a catch?
Yes 47 59.49%
No 25 31.65%
Gaz married a single Mom and then divorced her so she's single again, and the Broncos suck... LOL 7 8.86%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 04:48 PM  
Life is changing..

Is a single Mom ever a catch?

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:10 PM   #46
Mahomosapien

Better than some kidless slam pig that has had 10 abortions.

Ill take a bitch with kids and morals over some young slut with no sense of self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:13 PM   #47
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Better than some kidless slam pig that has had 10 abortions.

Ill take a bitch with kids and morals over some young slut with no sense of self

No ****ing way. I'm taking the bitch with enough brains to not keep having 5+ kids because she hasn't figured out how birth control works.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:15 PM   #48
Woman should only make babies

Pump and dump
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:17 PM   #49
Supporter

How would you know if said slam pig had 10 abortions?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 PM   #50
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No ****ing way. I'm taking the bitch with enough brains to not keep having 5+ kids because she hasn't figured out how birth control works.

Nobody said they were oops babies

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:22 PM   #51
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Nobody said they were oops babies

Well you drew the dumb parallel in that scenario, not me.

How about two women recently out of committed relationships, one has 3 kids and the other none? You'd take the 3 kids because it means she hasn't had an abortion?

I think the OP is talking about a woman having a kid in all scenarios.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:23 PM   #52
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
How would you know if said slam pig had 10 abortions?

Theres a 20% chance a woman between 18-40 has had an abortion in the US, and a 56% chance a woman between 18-40 has had at least one kid.

If you want one that had had neither good luck picking that needle out of the haystack.

Old Today, 08:25 PM   #53
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Lol, I’m way past that point in my life where I’d even consider dealing with all that. Back in the day I did, but I don’t have the time or bandwidth for that now.
I'm with you, its mostly too late to raise someone else' kid... but if the right situation arose we'd both give it a go, and just maybe have some knowledge to pass along here and there
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:35 PM   #54
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
It seemed to work for the Brady Bunch. Of course, those darn kids got into all sorts of mischief. And the dad was gay and nobody knew it.
Mr Brady was swapping with Sam the butcher. Mr. Brady got the meals, clean house and daycare, while Sam got meat curtains/roast beef
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:37 PM   #55
Admitted Planet Junky

Yes, if she has standards and makes you work for it proving that you are a good person and can be a dad to her children. You have to love them if you are going to love her.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:45 PM   #56
MVP

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:46 PM   #57
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
There are no perks to dating a single Mom.
You want to date a married mom.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 PM   #58
MVP

Absolutely. The only scenario in which this would be true is if you have no interest in having kids. If you don't want kids, then stay away from single moms.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:40 PM   #59
I'll **** anything that moves!

Has anyone here dated a single woman with children?

I did it once. It wasn’t easy. I was 34, she was 30, her daughter was 5.

Twelve years later, she married a dude and moved to Texas. Mom is obsessed with fitness and the gym, her daughter is a fat cow who hates her mother.
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.