Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM  
Life is changing..

How many Chiefs games are you going to this year?

I'm ashamed to admit the last QB I saw play for the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium was Alex Smith.

I'm going to try my damnedest to get to a game this season to watch Patrick Mahomes.

How many games are you planning to attend this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #46
Veteran

Used to go to all of them. I honestly don't have the desire to do that anymore...it became a chore as attending a game is essentially an all day affair. The past 5-6 years, I usually do about 2 regular season and then the playoff games.

I'd like to start planning an away game every year just to check out some more stadiums around the league, but I just enjoy Arrowhead so much and the home crowd I haven't made it a priority.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #47
My Mamma Says

All of them at my new OLED tv…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #48
Starter

I hadn't been to one in years. Then bought tickets for my Dad and I to the 13 second game. Since that game; I've been to 13 home games, 10 regular season and 3 Post Season.....This year I finally have Season Tickets and I won't be missing a single game. It is an addiction.....
Seanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #49
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanathon View Post
I hadn't been to one in years. Then bought tickets for my Dad and I to the 13 second game. Since that game; I've been to 13 home games, 10 regular season and 3 Post Season.....This year I finally have Season Tickets and I won't be missing a single game. It is an addiction.....
If they make it back to the SB definitely go. 2020 LIV was the best money I ever spent lol. The pre game Chiefs Planet shindig was fun too.
Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #50
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Used to go to all of them. I honestly don't have the desire to do that anymore...it became a chore as attending a game is essentially an all day affair. The past 5-6 years, I usually do about 2 regular season and then the playoff games.

I'd like to start planning an away game every year just to check out some more stadiums around the league, but I just enjoy Arrowhead so much and the home crowd I haven't made it a priority.
I think that's what makes it so fun and dilutes the bad feelings of a loss, but can totally see the opposite argument.... dealing with traffic both ways plus any drive time for those who don't live in KC, and if they lose it feels like an entire day was for nothing.

Being an out of towner now, though, dedicating an entire weekend to being in KC, getting together with people the day or two before the game, getting up early, spending every minute possible tailgating, either post tailgating or eating out somewhere after.... it's hard to look back on those weekends as anything but enjoyable, even in the cases where they end up losing (and a big part of that is just the era that we're in, knowing the Chiefs will be back the following year).

Even looking at how they lost to the Bengals a few years ago.. there was :13 a week prior, two weekends downtown/Crossroads meeting up with people, two great tailgates and seeing many CPers, two all day extravaganzas at Arrowhead, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #51
Starter

Only 1 for me. Superbowl LIX!
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.