Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2024, 03:37 PM  
Starter

Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?

The news on Rashee Rice keeps getting better and better...

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 05-10-2024, 06:53 PM   #46
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I thought the NFL couldn’t punish Jalen Carter because his situation happened before he was in the league.

Is that not true here?
pillowbitergio doesn't hate the Eagles so ya know he didn't have anything to say on that.

But yeah, that shit can't hold up
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:56 PM   #47
Supporter

WHERE DID RICE BURY JIMMY HOFFA?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:57 PM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
WHERE DID RICE BURY JIMMY HOFFA?

I saw George Pickens shoot JFK and he got nothing cuz he was at Arkansas!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:58 PM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

I saw George Pickens shoot JFK and he got nothing cuz he was at Arkansas!!
That's a hell of a shot all the way from Arkansas!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:00 PM   #50
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
I didn't realize they said HE shot anything? And anyways, it's dumbshit Mike (NO I DON"T LOOK FOR SHIT AGAINST KANSAS CITY) Florio, you know....the guy that stated he would quit broadcasting if Tyreek Hill was still in the NFL?

What happened to that Mike?!?!?!

Don't know why you're upset with me. I didn't write the story, lol.

Anyway, I'm not interested in the whole Florio hate thing, tbh. Not a fan, but not a hater. But I don't recall Florio just making up stories. Even in the Tyreek case, I believe he actually read the story straight off the wire, and then afterwards he began to give his opinion. I disagreed with him giving his opinion without getting the whole story, but it's his show; he can do that sort of thing on his show.

But hey, if it turns out that the story was fabricated, great. Still have the other two incidents that aren't great, but at least we don't have three, right?

The problem I have is that usually where there's this much smoke there's usually at least some fire involved. And really I don't care that much that Rice (or one of his friends, though that seems unlikely in this case) shot an empty car a few times. I think it's idiotic, and beyond what could be called "boys will be boys" shenanigans, but whatever at this point.

What I find concerning is the apparent trend of behavior by Rice, and what that might translate into down the road while he's a Chief. I mean, let's hope that this story is fake. Benefit of the doubt, guilty until proven innocent, and all that.

If it's not though, well, our Chiefs might have some chronic issues, a la Antonio Brown (or worse), with this player over the next 4 or so years, which I'm pretty sure none of us really want to see unfold.

But again, I'm hoping along with everyone else that this didn't really happen, and that Rashee's name will be cleared. But I'm also not going to forget this story until that happens.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:04 PM   #51
Going home eventually

Rice involved in the attempted murder of Roni.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:06 PM   #52
Going home eventually

What is the big deal? Everyone walks around shooting empty cars. It's a thing.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:07 PM   #53
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Two people are dead because of Jalen Carter. Not could have been dead. ARE dead.

Now THAT doesn't sound reasonable.

I agree. In fact, when that story came out, I was kind of harsh on Mr. Jalen Carter. So, what's your point again?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:21 PM   #54
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Don't know why you're upset with me. I didn't write the story, lol.
I'm not upset with you. It's the story writer I'm upset with. He's just throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. Until this all goes away, I don't think we need Florio's antics on top of everything else.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:23 PM   #55
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
I'm not upset with you. It's the story writer I'm upset with. He's just throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. Until this all goes away, I don't think we need Florio's antics on top of everything else.

Ah, okay, makes sense now.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:29 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
What is the big deal? Everyone walks around shooting empty cars. It's a thing.
They won't even ticket you for it in chicago.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:33 PM   #57
sorta mod-ish

Relevant -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:48 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Lordy, if they had cell phones back in my day they woulda thought i was a regular gosh darn commando.
I would just be getting out about now.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:50 PM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Rashee deserves a little credit for being responsible enough to make sure the car was empty.
Clip?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:55 PM   #60
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They won't even ticket you for it in chicago.
They're just happy it's directed at a car and not a person there.