Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 10:46 AM   #2
Veteran

Mine was just a Veteran's Day post in 2020. It would have been more fun if I'd started posting on Veteran's Day 2018.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:53 AM   #3
I'll be back.

This sad excuse is pretty close

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49601
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 10:50 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Explains a lot. Progress and live on. We never know what other folks are going thru. Life has been rough lately here but have to march on. Never let it win cause well it will win in the end....
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:04 AM   #5
Veteran

Who's gonna hurt us offensively vs. the Broncos?
Views: 2,513
Posted By KCJake
I can't wait! I am so pumped for this game....

"I can't wait! I am so pumped for this game. Although, it would be even better if the game was at Arrowhead."

Solid effort for a first post
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:21 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Who's gonna hurt us offensively vs. the Broncos?
Views: 2,513
Posted By KCJake
I can't wait! I am so pumped for this game....

"I can't wait! I am so pumped for this game. Although, it would be even better if the game was at Arrowhead."

Solid effort for a first post
In hindsight the answer to the 2004 thread "Who's gonna hurt us offensively vs. the Broncos?" is everyone. Arguably the worst defense in the NFL.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:16 AM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

Talking draft apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
DJ will be gone by then, i think Shawn Merriman would be great. If he is gone, why not Antrell Rolle? He could solidify that nickel spot to make sure bart boy doesnt step foot on the field. Anyone ever thought how good bartee, battle and warfield could possibly be at there natural positions?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:30 AM   #8
Supporter

**** me. I almost forgot Limbaugh was on MNF for a stint. Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think that Rush is right on this topic. Some crazy random guy committed some crazy random crime because he went overboard. Playing GTA, or whatever the current craze is, did not make this guy think he was invincible. Obviously, this character did not have a rational thought in his head or he could not have been able to think up such an idea, and that did not come from video games.

I also wanted to point out that what Rush means by the Drive-By is the Drive-By media that lacks actual Analysis.

PS this is my first post - take it easy on me
Also, I should point out that DaFace told me to come here, and then 2 posts after this one proceeded to make fun of me for being a n00b.

Goddamn I'm an old man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:38 AM   #9
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Beginning of the end for Pioli, and you know what I think I like it.

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:49 AM   #10
Voodoo Chile

Here’s a true genious [Chiefsplanet spelling] from February of 2001. CP refers to Carl Peterson and the argument was around whether Elvis Grbac would stay. It’s nice to see that my football takes have remained as terrible as they were 23 years ago. The thread starter was Keg in KC.

Quote:
Did it ever occur to anyone that the whole Trent Green thing is simply a way for CP to show Elvis that he has options. I believe it's called interference and it gives CP a small sliver of ground to stand on in the negotiations. I really don't believe that there is any substance to the Green talk. Just the musings of a lurker and your mileage may vary.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:55 AM   #11
**** the Raiders

Good luck figuring it out, it’s in the corrupted archives. I’m sure it was something along the lines of wondering if this place would actually take off or not.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 12:03 PM   #12
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Good luck figuring it out, it’s in the corrupted archives. I’m sure it was something along the lines of wondering if this place would actually take off or not.
Looks like mine is corrupted.

I'm almost certain my first post was about music, and mentioned I had been lurking here for about a year. I think I thought commenting on music was a safer way to introduce myself than weigh in on football.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 12:46 PM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Yeah, I think mine is in 01 or 02 or something. About 9 months after the great migration here...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 12:56 PM   #14
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yeah, I think mine is in 01 or 02 or something. About 9 months after the great migration here...
Yeah, no clue what mine was, but I’m sure it was thought provoking.

Such a long time ago…. Almost 7 years before the first iPhone. Crazy. And did you know, Bo Nix is older than CP?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #15
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, no clue what mine was, but I’m sure it was thought provoking.

Such a long time ago…. Almost 7 years before the first iPhone. Crazy. And did you know, Bo Nix is older than CP?
It was..."We'll see"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.