Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2024, 02:50 PM  
"I'm with you fellers"

A daunting list of free agents, go beach go!

Please delete

free agents (RFAs)
These players have accumulated three accrued seasons in the league. While these players can negotiate and sign with any team, the Chiefs team can offer them a contract tender that comes with the right of first refusal and/or draft-pick compensation should they sign elsewhere.

T Prince Tega Wanogho
TE Jody Fortson

Unrestricted free agents (UFAs)
These players have four or more accrued NFL seasons. All are free to negotiate and sign with any team. Some will be re-signed to new Chiefs contracts. Others will be allowed to seek better deals with other teams — and if history is any guide, some of them will later be re-signed if they are unable to find work elsewhere. And some will never again wear a Kansas City uniform.

G Nick Allegretti
T Donovan Smith
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB Jerick McKinnon
TE Blake Bell
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Richie James
QB Blaine Gabbert
DT Tershawn Wharton
DT Chris Jones
DT Derrick Nnadi
DE Michael Danna
LB Willie Gay Jr.
LB Darius Harris
LB Drue Tranquill
CB L’Jarius Sneed
S Deon Bush
S Mike Edwards
P Tommy Townsend
LS James Winchester

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2024/...lary-cap-draft
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:42 AM   #46
MVP

Donovan Smith will be interesting. I'd love to sign him to a smart two year deal, he is a solid, if not spectacular, veteran over there... but the offense was night and day better with him playing than Morris. I think Morris can be a option at LT eventually...but with PH12 back there, whoever he is most comfortable with, which was obviously Smith.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:43 AM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

A lot of you guys have "draft his replacement" as solution. We don't have that many draft picks this year. How are you going to replace them realistically?

Mostly I see in here are some kind of dream world filled with hope. We dont live in a world of no cap and have 15 draft picks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:44 AM   #48
MVP

Otherwise...it's the two obvious problems... Jones and Sneed.

Honestly I think we might have a better chance at signing Jones than Sneed at this point.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:03 AM   #49
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
A lot of you guys have "draft his replacement" as solution. We don't have that many draft picks this year. How are you going to replace them realistically?

Mostly I see in here are some kind of dream world filled with hope. We dont live in a world of no cap and have 15 draft picks.
Because I see 3 key places we will target in the draft.

WR, LT and LB.....we have 6 picks in the draft and I trust that Veach has already decided where he is headed.

Too many good WR's not to hit something in the 1st round whether Adonai Mitchell, Keon Coleman, Brian Thomas or Xavier Worthy.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Veach traded up in a round to take a LT that will still be available, but the mock drafts still have some steals in the 3rd round.

We still need a good LB and I think we can do well with what we have even if Gay moves to another team. But they will still draft someone they can find in the draft that has the same skill set, but is still raw. Spags will then make him into a contributor

But what do I know.....I am going to trust that Veach has an answer already
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:05 AM   #50
On Hiatus

Many of the mock drafts have Brian Thomas going to Buffalo...

Wouldn't it be a gut punch to the Bills if Veach came up with a trade with the Cardinals just before the Bills and took Thomas from them
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:19 AM   #51
Hello

I think you have to skip a wr in round 1 and go with DT or OT. Which fits what Veach has done the last couple years.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:39 AM   #52
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Yo Gabba Gabba Gabbert
Please stop.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:43 AM   #53
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
OK here who need to go
James toney
Nah. Even at 55, Id bet James Toney still has good speed and punching power. Tough bastard too. 92 bouts and never had a fight stopped.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:08 AM   #54
MVP

Drafted by the 49ers, Blake Bell has won 3 Super Bowls with KC. In 2020 he was a Cowboy. BB may be good luck
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:50 AM   #55
Veteran

Hand the LT keys to Wanya Morris, i think with Work he'll be fine.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2024, 10:52 AM   #56
Fish are scared of me

Don't worry folks, everyone in the league now wants to play for the Chiefs. Anyone we lose we will upgrade the position. Next year ,being a Chief means a chance at NFL history.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:46 AM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Someone might sign Yo Gabba Gabba Gabbert, maybe Tennessee or Atlanta, if not KC will bring him back.

And there will always be a vet QB available, Marriotta for example might on the market.
Don't you think there is a chance that the second year in the system Gabbert might be better?

The more I think about it, he had very limited playing time and probably even limited practice time with the first string.

It's my perception that the reason Reid wants a vet backup is to be cool, calm and collected if they have to come in during a game following (hopefully never happens again) a Mahomes injury.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:49 AM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Drafted by the 49ers, Blake Bell has won 3 Super Bowls with KC. In 2020 he was a Cowboy. BB may be good luck
He is also the nephew of one of my all time favorite Chiefs, Mike Bell. Mike signed my Chiefs jacket at the turnpike rest stop on the way to a game in 2006. Both Mike and Mark (Blakes father) were there.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:14 PM   #59
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Don't you think there is a chance that the second year in the system Gabbert might be better?

The more I think about it, he had very limited playing time and probably even limited practice time with the first string.

It's my perception that the reason Reid wants a vet backup is to be cool, calm and collected if they have to come in during a game following (hopefully never happens again) a Mahomes injury.
Apparently Gabbert is well liked and a good guy. Another year in the system can only make him better. And I don't have a problem with drafting a QB in rounds 4-7 and grooming that guy to be a b/u or future trade-bait...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 12:20 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Apparently Gabbert is well liked and a good guy. Another year in the system can only make him better. And I don't have a problem with drafting a QB in rounds 4-7 and grooming that guy to be a b/u or future trade-bait...
I think you are right, sounds like a good plan. Isn't Chris Oladokun still on the practice squad? Do you think he might have the potential?