Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2023, 11:21 AM  
I'll be back.

Swift + Kelce: ME! and the Chiefs

Alright now.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 09-28-2023 at 11:37 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:17 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Unless you have no access to the internet or any type of media this is virtually impossible.
Why? What media should I be listening too that I am missing out?

I get all my news from Chiefsplanet.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:19 PM   #47
It was not a fair catch

Fine, go with the cheap angle instead of the football idea

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:25 PM   #48
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Kelce has turn bitch. Never thought I'd see the day.
He gets to bang a hot billionaire. Not a bad gig if you can get it
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:27 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Fine, go with the cheap angle instead of the football idea

You're really gonna hate me when I do it again next week.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:40 PM   #50
It was not a fair catch

Just keep them coming

Cant hate unless you become methed out like X or an ass like my neighbor.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:44 PM   #51
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
He gets to bang a hot billionaire. Not a bad gig if you can get it
A little hot.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:47 PM   #52
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
That's the first time I've heard a Taylor Swift song
I really don't understand why this post got so much hate. The song in this thread is the first time I have ever listenedto a Taylor Swift song and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. I'm also sure I have heard her on the radio or playing in the background before many times but never paid attention to who it was. I honestly can't name a single song she's ever sang and it's not a point of honor or shame. Just not my type of music and when I listen it's usually to the oldies. Skip would be proud of me.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:48 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I only listen to Bob Fesco on the radio thank you very much
This is a much bigger flaw than not knowing Taylor Swift music.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:52 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I really don't understand why this post got so much hate. The song in this thread is the first time I have ever listenedto a Taylor Swift song and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. I'm also sure I have heard her on the radio or playing in the background before many times but never paid attention to who it was. I honestly can't name a single song she's ever sang and it's not a point of honor or shame. Just not my type of music and when I listen it's usually to the oldies. Skip would be proud of me.
Well, you should explore her music, as it spans genres and is pretty ****ing great. She's an exceptional song writer, as Sir Paul McCartney has said. If you like oldies, you like good song writing, and she is heads and shoulders above the crowd in that department. In an era of bullshit million-artist-featured-on-one-track nonsense, she's actually writing songs and playing them herself. The fact that she isn't a lights-out singer is a positive in my book. true artist standing on her own two feet, as opposed to a manufactured pop starlet who has million dollar pipes and ten-cent writing.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:59 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I don't really get this kind of post where people insist they've never heard of her or any of her songs. It's literally impossible unless you consume zero media at all. It's akin to someone in the 80's saying they never heard Michael Jackson

It's ok to not care for her music or even her in general. It's not a badge of honor to pretend you've never heard her songs. She's literally EVERYWHERE. Moreso recently than ever, but she's been around for like 15 years dropping #1 music.

I’m sure I’ve probably heard her song’s playing in the background in places I’ve been, but I wouldn’t recognize one. And I’m a musician that has played all kinds of music. She just isn’t on my radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:04 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Kelce has turn bitch. Never thought I'd see the day.

Like you wouldn’t be her bitch if you had a chance…lol

splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:07 PM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I’m sure I’ve probably heard her song’s playing in the background in places I’ve been, but I wouldn’t recognize one. And I’m a musician that has played all kinds of music. She just isn’t on my radar.

That's fair. I suppose my post was harsher than necessary without including all caveats.

And I get what you're saying. I stopped listening to new music in about 2002-2005ish. I rarely listen to music in my car as I'm all talk news, podcasts, etc. The only "new" music I listen to regularly is shit my wife plays, which is mostly country.

That being said, if you're under 50 years old and consume ANY media whatsoever or read the internet...it's hard to believe you've never heard any Taylor Swift. She's certainly not my cup of tea but I can sing the words to more than a handful of her songs.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-28-2023, 02:09 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Why? What media should I be listening too that I am missing out?

I get all my news from Chiefsplanet.
Swift is talked about often here. So you are either confirming you are full of shit or you have the most efficient blinders on known to man.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:14 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
That's fair. I suppose my post was harsher than necessary without including all caveats.

And I get what you're saying. I stopped listening to new music in about 2002-2005ish. I rarely listen to music in my car as I'm all talk news, podcasts, etc. The only "new" music I listen to regularly is shit my wife plays, which is mostly country.

That being said, if you're under 50 years old and consume ANY media whatsoever or read the internet...it's hard to believe you've never heard any Taylor Swift. She's certainly not my cup of tea but I can sing the words to more than a handful of her songs.

Well I’m 62 and mostly listen to classic rock, alternative, blues, Motown, funk, and classic country, so……

Old 09-28-2023, 02:20 PM   #60
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post

Dude, same.
Two weeks ago I couldn't have named a single one of her songs.
Now I know two or three, ^this^ being one of them.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.