Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2022, 02:17 PM  
MVP

The Official Fast Food Thread

Discuss your favorite chains, history of said chains, thoughts on the future of the industry, etc etc.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:44 PM   #46
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Move out of the woods!
Small town life has its charms, but great food choices isn't one of them
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:45 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Small town life has its charms, but great food choices isn't one of them
Casey's.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 04:46 PM   #48
Supporter

I feel like shit after eating LJS.

It's been 15 years since eating there.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:47 PM   #49
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Not a lot of money to be made in the CHAZ district it seems
Yeah, there are sketchy areas, but we've got 4 million people in a pretty small area between Everett and Tacoma. Seems like we should have some options besides the vast multitude of teriyaki restaurants.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:47 PM   #50
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
When I visit my Brother in Wisconsin the first place I want to go to is Culver's so I can get the pork tenderloin sandwich and their ice cream of the day.

https://www.culvers.com/
Culver's is outstanding. I also like Popeyes and Chick-fil-A.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2022, 04:47 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Casey's.
I was somewhat surprised by their food quality.

Not bad at all.

Breakfast pizza can be amazing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:49 PM   #52
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Casey's.
Elohel, decent pizza in a pinch but thats about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:50 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Elohel, decent pizza in a pinch but thats about it
That you can now utilize your EMC chip on your CC for purchases is due to me.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 04:53 PM   #54
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
It seems like most of these fast casual restaurants would rather go out of business than open a location in Washington.
It wasn't fast food, but perhaps the coolest restaurant I've ever eaten at was in Seattle. It was called the Icon Grill, and was recommended by the staff of the hotel we were at. The interior was like the Cheers bar on steroids, and the food was amazing. I had a cajun pasta dish that was one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life. The wife and I were so impressed that we went back the next morning for breakfast. Sadly, it closed the following year.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:54 PM   #55
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Wow, someone else on the board has actually been to a show at the Arcada.
If we ever go again, we'll be getting seats on the FLOOR

The upper level is sooo freaking steep it gave me vertigo, absolutely hated it... I'd bet my next paycheck multiple drunks have died taking a tumble from up there
Old 01-10-2022, 04:54 PM   #56
My Mamma Says

5 Guys.. In A Tub..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:55 PM   #57
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
It seems like most of these fast casual restaurants would rather go out of business than open a location in Washington.
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:03 PM   #58
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If we ever go again, we'll be getting seats on the FLOOR

The upper level is sooo freaking steep it gave me vertigo, absolutely hated it... I'd bet my next paycheck multiple drunks have died taking a tumble from up there
Never been in the balcony, but my worst concert experience was there. The theater wasn't air conditioned (they've finally fixed that) and we were there on a miserably hot and humid summer night. It was ****ing brutal - hotter inside than outside, and it was still nasty outside as well. Didn't help that Dokken, the opening act for Tom Keifer, gave far and away the worst performance I've ever seen live. It was like an angry old drunk doing bad karaoke. And of course the audience was mostly fellow middle-aged fat people, so the sweat stink got going quickly. Ugh. Keifer at least put on a great show, but by that point it didn't matter.

I have seen some good shows there, though. It's a neat old theater.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:04 PM   #59
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

QuikTrip has good food.

Good options on the roller grills. Kitchen has some good stuff too. The Italian sandwich is really good. The pretzels too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:06 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
QuikTrip has good food.

Good options on the roller grills. Kitchen has some good stuff too. The Italian sandwich is really good. The pretzels too.
Yes. They have surprisingly decent tasting options for gas station cuisine.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.