Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 12:12 PM  
Life is changing..

InvinciBill

InvinciBill
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 01:40 PM   #46
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post

10k thumbs up/down? How long have we had them? It seems like DaFace just added it a couple of years ago.
September 2017... 1475 days, so about 7 per day to hit 10k.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2021, 10:51 PM   #47
MVP

Invincibill just gave me another thumbs up today. Never comments on anything I post but follows and gives me thumbs up for everything. I’m cool with that. Thanks Bill whoever you are
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 11:57 PM   #48
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Wouldn't it be funny if he actually posted in his own thread?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 01:42 AM   #49
Banned

I'd let him **** my wife
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:00 AM   #50
Thank you

I wanna know my rating stats!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:29 AM   #51
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He almost never posts,

Then maybe we should get the mods to change his username to InvisiBill...
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:48 AM   #52
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Wouldn't it be funny if he actually posted in his own thread?
Thank you all. The posts in this thread rank 126,594 through 126,645 on my all-time favorite ChiefsPlanet posts!

(after every other post ever made by Simply Red, carcosa the all-knowing, Pablo, and Jewish Rabbi)
InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 06:54 AM   #53
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Thank you all. The posts in this thread rank 126,714 through 126,765 on my all-time favorite ChiefsPlanet posts!

(after every other post ever made by Simply Red, carcosa the all-knowing, Pablo, and Jewish Rabbi)
Had to amend this. I forgot about daru's 120 posts.
InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 07:07 AM   #54
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Had to amend this. I forgot about daru's 120 posts.
Are you Daru?
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:29 AM   #55
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Are you Daru?
No, but Fezzic and I are conjoined twins.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:41 AM   #56
Brrrrr.....

He downvoted me when I posted "???" about the Mansion Polls in a different thread.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:57 PM   #57
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
He downvoted me when I posted "???" about the Mansion Polls in a different thread.
Maybe he's flirting with me???
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Old 10-08-2021, 01:08 PM   #58
The Beast Inside Your Head

Hey InvinciBill...go click on your little "Helpful Answers" link, my man.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 01:21 PM   #59
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Oh yeah, for sure. That's how all of us CP guys flirt with the ladies.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 01:43 PM   #60
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
How you doooooooo en?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.