Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2021, 05:38 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

Don't drink 3 energy drink then try to sleep.

Damn you mountain dew. I thought it was just a regular drink for immunity and focus. Nope energy drink.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:08 PM   #46
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Drink gfuel my friend.
Smoking a bowl of meth works too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:33 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That’s a little much man.
I'd say.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:42 PM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not much off topic, but does anyone use Melatonin to sleep? I take 30mg half hour before I sleep and it does help. I was wondering if it would be overboard or unhealthy to take more like 60 mg. Directions say to take 2 (I take 3 at 10 mg = 30 mg).
I take 2.5mg and it works fine. I'd done 5 regularly before and it works the same for me, just wake up a touch groggy. 10mg and I'm kind of in a fog in the morning.

30mg sounds absolutely insane honestly. If you can get up in the morning with no ill effects more power to you.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:50 PM   #49
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
30mg sounds absolutely insane honestly.
Of course it is, that's the point... I drink 600mg of caffeine a day and then take 8 melatonin for a completely unrelated sleeping issue, is this okay?!

via GIPHY

It's a Deberg level of shitposting at this point.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
I take 2.5mg and it works fine. I'd done 5 regularly before and it works the same for me, just wake up a touch groggy. 10mg and I'm kind of in a fog in the morning.

30mg sounds absolutely insane honestly. If you can get up in the morning with no ill effects more power to you.
I heard a small line of ketamine will also do the trick if you need to fall asleep.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Watched those two huge sisters on "my 600 LB life", could only muster the stomach to get through that first episode. The SMALLER sister said she drinks 24-30 pops a day. A DAY! She said it was probably closer to 30!
Holy crap, can't imagine. I am like you, they made me feel like shit drinking just one.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:30 PM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not much off topic, but does anyone use Melatonin to sleep? I take 30mg half hour before I sleep and it does help. I was wondering if it would be overboard or unhealthy to take more like 60 mg. Directions say to take 2 (I take 3 at 10 mg = 30 mg).
Wait wait wait.....if you’re taking the extra strength melatonin then you aren’t taking 30 mg, genius.

2 of those are 10 mg. You’re taking 15 mg if you’re taking 3.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:40 PM   #53
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

O snap. The directions say to take 20mg so I didn't think 30mg was that big deal. Maybe I better dial it back.

When I go on poker trips I bring Nyquil cuz Ill be up all odd hours of the night. If there is a rec player giving it away I wont leave. But them I can't sleep since Ill sleep 3 hrs one day and 11 rhe next. The Nyquil knocks me the **** out. But afraid of heart stopping.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:32 PM   #54
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Watched those two huge sisters on "my 600 LB life", could only muster the stomach to get through that first episode. The SMALLER sister said she drinks 24-30 pops a day. A DAY! She said it was probably closer to 30!
Never understood how...the logistics of it all. Let's say this person only sleeps 8 hours a day, that means she has to consume nearly 2 per hour. Every waking hour. Seems to me if you actually had something productive to do, you couldnt maintain that kind of pace.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.