Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2020, 07:33 PM  
"I'm with you fellers"

I AM NEVER WRONG !!! AMA

P.S. I just ordered a taco pizza from Pizza Hut, thin crust, no pickles.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #46
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
show me the taco pizza on their website, I'm intrigued but also can't seem to find it.
It's a secret menu item that only certain people may order, sorry, I should have Kept quiet about it, now everybody is going to want it.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:33 AM   #47
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Tell me about the 2020 election results
That, sir, is not allowed in this forum. You are welcome moderators!
Old 10-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #48
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
When the **** is it ever going to rain again?
According to my father in law who has farmed here for a lifetime, "it will rain again", but he never offers a timeline. Old people are sneaky. Frankly Mr. Wizard believes we are entering another dust bowl. Especially if they keep burning fields up by you! Are they pyromaniacs or what? Speaking of that someone is going around lighting hay stacks on fire here in GC.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:40 AM   #49
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Yeah.
Um, YEAH
Old 10-15-2020, 10:43 AM   #50
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Dude ghosted his own AMA thread.
There is this thing called sleep, you should try it sometime! If you are a side sleeper I have another thread that can help you with that! Man, I am useful!
Old 10-15-2020, 10:44 AM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
According to my father in law who has farmed here for a lifetime, "it will rain again", but he never offers a timeline. Old people are sneaky. Frankly Mr. Wizard believes we are entering another dust bowl. Especially if they keep burning fields up by you! Are they pyromaniacs or what? Speaking of that someone is going around lighting hay stacks on fire here in GC.
It isn’t me! I’m all notill.

Whoever is burning haystacks needs the death penalty. What kind of Dick nose does that?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:45 AM   #52
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Prob dropping a big ass Taco Pizza shit.
Um, I don't shit, I poop. Its' much more refined and smells better.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:48 AM   #53
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
Dogs have a great sense of smell and eat poop. Is average at a lot of things the better way
Hmm, your statement about dogs is spot on. Your second rambling could be a statement or a question. Lets' just say average is better than below and leave it at that.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #54
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It isn’t me! I’m all notill.

Whoever is burning haystacks needs the death penalty. What kind of Dick nose does that?
Good for you! No till should be the only legal way to farm. Now, i need to get off this computer and plow my north field.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #55
Politically Incorrect

That girl lived near you?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #56
Supporter

Are you married?

How many of your wife's previous fellas weinered her better than you?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:59 AM   #57
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That girl lived near you?
apparently so
Old 10-15-2020, 11:20 AM   #58
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Are you married?

YES, She says none, I am very good at cooking wieners, or franks, whichever. I use a Loiusiana Grill with the searing option. I coat (beef wieners only) with frozen bacon grease and quickly blacken them. then off the searing side and onto the smoking side. (Hickory pellets blended with apple) another douse of bacon grease and let smoke until internal temp is right. Exact same with brats.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:23 AM   #59
Supporter

she's lying to make you feel better.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:27 AM   #60
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Are you married?

YES, She says none, I am very good at cooking wieners, or franks, whichever. I use a Loiusiana Grill with the searing option. I coat (beef wieners only) with frozen bacon grease and quickly blacken them. then off the searing side and onto the smoking side. (Hickory pellets blended with apple) another douse of bacon grease and let smoke until internal temp is right. Exact same with brats.