Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2020, 08:25 AM  
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Rivers...I dunno...I can't hate this guy

His presser after the game:

He addresses the Chris Jones thing, and at the 10:40 or so mark tells a pretty cool story about a fan at Arrowhead that he's sorta gotten to know over the last many years, and a pretty cool OK Joe's story...

Anybody know who the fan is? He got Rivers' gloves after the game...

Say what you will about Rivers...he's a warrior, competitor and a helluva team mate by all accounts.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #46
Fight, build, win!

This board is dead we have gone soft. This is Phyllis we are talking about.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #47
Veteran

No hate at all. He’s not a hof imo, but he was a solid Qb for a decade plus. I’d bet $$ he starts next year for a qb starved team
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:18 PM   #48
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It’s the Chiefs level of afc west domination and the expectations of PMII for the next 15 years keeping it going. We don’t look at the West as our primary adversaries, instead we look to the nfl elite teams that stand between KC and the Lombardi trophy.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 12:25 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
No hate at all. He’s not a hof imo, but he was a solid Qb for a decade plus. I’d bet $$ he starts next year for a qb starved team
And if we play against him, I’ll root to sack the trash talkin jerkoff.
**** him
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:29 PM   #50
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Mahomes effect, now that we have Mahomes and see the difference people feel pity on Rivers.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:31 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
And if we play against him, I’ll root to sack the trash talkin jerkoff.
**** him
Sec
I guess watch the video all the way through. He’s in awe of arrowhead and the chiefs team. No o line, home games for two years, and the chiefs domination has broken the guy. He sounds legitimately destroyed, and knows SD is trash that’s window slammed shut until they get a qb and an oline that can compete with PMII and friends, and he knows he won’t be a part of the rebuild. Hard to hate a guy in that condition, but I get it...
Old 01-01-2020, 12:32 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Mahomes effect, now that we have Mahomes and see the difference people feel pity on Rivers.
Uh huh poor bastard.
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:42 PM   #53
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

His kids will half fill the stands where ever he goes.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:10 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
If he beat us all the time I'd hate him, but he doesn't so I don't.
This is probably the best explanation for how I feel about Rivers.

I enjoyed an interview of his after the game (separate from the presser in OP). You could tell he enjoys the game for the game it is.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...-to-win-it-all

Quote:
It’s hard to be a Kansas City Chiefs fan sometimes. So many years of greatness — and yet, so many years of bitter disappointment, too. Once in a while, it’s useful to take an opportunity to step back — to see what the team looks like from outside our little bubble.

Such an opportunity presented itself after the Chiefs had defeated the Los Angeles Chargers 31-21 on Sunday afternoon.

The point of view was that of Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers, who had just completed what could end up being his final game with the team — or perhaps even in the NFL.

There’s nothing like competing at this level and living out a dream — even in a situation where you’re 5-10,” he told reporters. “I was asked earlier this week, ‘What’s the motivation?’ The motivation is that I’m 38 years old — and I get to play the Kansas City Chiefs at this place. Are you kidding me? That’s the motivation.”

Rivers said he spent a little extra time mingling with other players after the final gun.

“Well first of all, I was trying to see as many Chiefs players as possible — so that I could wish them the best moving forward,” he said. “Knowing that you’re one of 12 teams and there is more football left — and to find out that they get a bye now is awesome.
Can’t hate a guy that is enjoying what he is doing.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #55
World's Best Boss

I tend to separate my thoughts into what I think of Rivers the person vs Rivers the player.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #56
Spiraling down the Drain

I like the guy. Plus he has a wife who likes to screw.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:05 PM   #57
Thank you

I HATE THAT BICTH!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:19 PM   #58
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
I like the guy. Plus he has a wife who likes to screw.
Maybe she just takes it
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:25 PM   #59
Threepeat!

I've mocked him more than once for his antics on the field. But by all accounts, he's a good family man off the field. I respect that. Good luck to him and his family off the field.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:31 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChargers View Post
The decline had nothing to do with LT leaving. The Chargers had the league's #1 offense the season after he left, and only missed the playoffs because of one of the most inept special teams units in NFL history.

The real issues are that the Chargers started drafting poorly, kept Norv way too long and then hired Milquetoast McCoy to replace him.
Want a an afternoon of wistful remembrance?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.