Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2019, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:41 AM   #46
11-5, baby

Deberg or getting hit by a truck?
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:52 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

I'm not convinced Allen can make all the throws. Don't get me wrong, the guy can fire the ball and throw off platform. But he seems to zing every single ball he throws. Mahomes may throw the ball hard but he also throws a lot of balls with touch. I don't know that Allen can do that. He takes what he's given. What will he do when he's gotta put up points in a hurry? For lamar, he just can't throw the ball. For Josh allen, I think you could easily force mistakes under pressure.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 07:55 AM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not convinced Allen can make all the throws. Don't get me wrong, the guy can fire the ball and throw off platform. But he seems to zing every single ball he throws. Mahomes may throw the ball hard but he also throws a lot of balls with touch. I don't know that Allen can do that. He takes what he's given. What will he do when he's gotta put up points in a hurry? For lamar, he just can't throw the ball. For Josh allen, I think you could easily force mistakes under pressure.
He’s still learning , but his upside is tremendous.

I like that there’s a lot of good young QB talent for Mahomes to compete against in the AFC right now.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:16 AM   #49
best in the biz

do you talk to your wife about how great other women are?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:22 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
He’s still learning , but his upside is tremendous.

I like that there’s a lot of good young QB talent for Mahomes to compete against in the AFC right now.
Yeah, I've said before that in a redraft, the browns should have taken allen. Then lamar. Then baker. In that draft.

I think he's being groomed as a game manager. Which might actually be good for his career because being thrown in an aerial offense like mahomes was might have turned him into a gunslinger.

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; 11-29-2019 at 08:33 AM..
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:27 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Neither did Favre. Or Elway, for that matter.

But the game has changed, so who knows?

I think he's a tough kid, and he's playing well. If they coach him well and surround him with some more talent, I think they'll be in the mix every year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:29 AM   #52
Veteran

well Allen def runs the QB sneak better
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-29-2019, 08:35 AM   #53
MVP

In the young guns comparison, I don't think there's any real question it's Mahomes and then everyone else.

Jackson is the 'soup of the day', but that style of play has never lasted long. He's a problem, and he's improving the other aspects of his game. Still, we've beat him twice in the last 12 months.

Watson is pretty damned good. Allen is coming on. Interesting that Goff, Wenske, and Mayfield have all taken steps backward.

At any rate, I'm glad to see the changing of the guard. I'm so sick of the Manning(s)/Brady/Raperburger era.

Bring on the new blood.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:07 AM   #54
Stroking to the SB Champs!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:10 AM   #55
He's Mahomie!

I thought Allen was the best QB in that draft. I think he still is.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:11 AM   #56
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
In the young guns comparison, I don't think there's any real question it's Mahomes and then everyone else.

Jackson is the 'soup of the day', but that style of play has never lasted long. He's a problem, and he's improving the other aspects of his game. Still, we've beat him twice in the last 12 months.

Watson is pretty damned good. Allen is coming on. Interesting that Goff, Wenske, and Mayfield have all taken steps backward.

At any rate, I'm glad to see the changing of the guard. I'm so sick of the Manning(s)/Brady/Raperburger era.

Bring on the new blood.
Amen....almost two decades of three QB's winning everything.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:57 AM   #57
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:01 AM   #58
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Deberg or Hitler? Who’s worse?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:11 AM   #59
Everybody Lies.

I think we underestimate just how much a little white guy WR means to a championship team. Cole Beasley is a poor mans Wes Welker. We had our shot with Cody Thompson and we blew it.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:26 AM   #60
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I think we underestimate just how much a little white guy WR means to a championship team. Cole Beasley is a poor mans Wes Welker. We had our shot with Cody Thompson and we blew it.
Dieter is kinda white...
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.