Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2018, 09:39 PM  
MONTANA #19

Forget E Thomas...Arizona crumbling...how about Patrick Peterson?

I believe he's in year 5 of a 7 year deal, but his cap hit would be massive. I'm sure we could make it work though. I wonder if Arizona would even answer the phone.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:53 AM   #46
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I honestly want to know who it's going to cost the team, matter of fact the Chiefs are about to get some serious dead money back and also move on from other big contracts.

If you are moving on from big deals why do you care about adding a good player for a few more years?

Earl Thomas is going to be a productive player when Eric Berry is retired, you can mark that I said that.
Earl Thomas is going to get paid, jake it for 2 years and then retire once his base salary goes down and the signing bonus is mostly paid up.

He's a pouty bitch that went to the Cowboys owner AFTER A GAME AGAINST THEM and told him to trade for him. And not because he was in a terrible situation but because he was mad that the Seahawks wouldn't just keep giving him raises until he was the highest paid safety in football - evidently in perpetuity.

**** no I don't want that guy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:54 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Taking your shot is fine, but if you miss that turns a potential big window into a short one.
a 16-0 football team lost a championship because a dude that caught exactly zero passes for the rest of time trapped a ball against his helmet after the least mobile QB this side of Phillip Rivers evaded a rush (that should've been called in the grasp).

Bigger windows are a myth.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:55 AM   #48
Distributor of Pain

I'm not sure whether anything would really help that much. When SF was just picking us apart for 8 yards a clip yesterday, guys were running wide the eff open. As in, nobody was even close. There is either a problem with our corners and safeties being too stupid to understand their assignment, or the scheme is dogshit.

It could be a combination of both but outside of us getting a good pass rush all of the sudden, I don't know that anything will really help.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #49
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Our LBs are slow as molasses. Watch the Jimmy G play that he gets injured on, Speaks is running after him and I think my 3 yr old could run faster.
THIS X1000000
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:01 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Sutton should be fired. Last ranked defense that can't close games out. Send a message Mr. Veech- fire his ass.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:01 AM   #51
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Lets also remember how many big contracts are going to be off this team in literally 2 years and the cap is always going up.

Anyway this window is open wide right now, sometimes you have to take your shot.
But that money has to go somewhere.

Hill is going to take Watkins spot on the cap in 2021. They will most likely begin talking to Mahomes about a contract in 2019 and have it done by 2020.
Chris Jones needs to take Houston’s spot on the cap in 2 seasons. Someone will need to take Berry’s spot in 2 years.

Everybody wants to not sign Dee Ford, cut Eric Berry, cut Justin Houston, not extend Chris Jones and give a high pick for Earl Thomas.

Okay, what does that leave you with? Earl Thomas, more FA’s and draft picks that may or may not work.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:02 AM   #52
In Search of a Life

Yeah, for god sakes just put Speaks on the DL and be done with this dumb OLB shit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:03 AM   #53
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, for god sakes just put Speaks on the DL and be done with this dumb OLB shit.
I'm not completely sure why we run a 3-4. Though, I've never really been a fan of it in general.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:12 AM   #54
Mahomes Dynasty

If the Chiefs get on a serious role over the next 5 wks, look like the #1-2 seed in the AFC and beat DEN 2x, and are running away w/ the AFCW title, then I would expect the Chiefs to make some kind of trade for either S or CB.

It will be tough, but the gauntlet of the schedule is upon them, and they have the chance to do some real damage in the AFC as well in their own div. Wins over CIN, DEN(2x), NE, and JAX would do wonders for the Chiefs and where they sit in the standings...esp DEN. AFCW div looks like a shit show outside of KC, and Chiefs have their problems of their own on D. But if somehow they could run away w/ the div and have wks 16-17 off w/ a playoff bye, that'd help get them healthy and fresh, esp if Eric Berry is coming back.

I doubt Eric Berry plays at all this season to be honest. That's just how I feel. I think his heel is much worse than Chiefs are letting on to believe. JMO. I mean I only want him playing if he's totally 100% healthy. No need to have him play even at 85%. There's something wrong w/ his genetics or something, dude just has weak tendons down there, and/or they're always under huge amounts of stress and it's just only a matter of time.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 09-24-2018 at 10:21 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #55
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
But that money has to go somewhere.

Hill is going to take Watkins spot on the cap in 2021. They will most likely begin talking to Mahomes about a contract in 2019 and have it done by 2020.
Chris Jones needs to take Houston’s spot on the cap in 2 seasons. Someone will need to take Berry’s spot in 2 years.

Everybody wants to not sign Dee Ford, cut Eric Berry, cut Justin Houston, not extend Chris Jones and give a high pick for Earl Thomas.

Okay, what does that leave you with? Earl Thomas, more FA’s and draft picks that may or may not work.
If you pay Chris Jones even half of Houstons money I am going to shake my head at you in disbelief.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #56
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Sutton should be fired. Last ranked defense that can't close games out. Send a message Mr. Veech- fire his ass.
I'm already tired of blaming Bob Sutton for dudes without any talent or guys who don't understand where they are supposed to be.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:16 AM   #57
In Search of a Life

If you're gonna make a move for a guy, do it now. Football isn't plug and play like baseball or basketball.

He needs to be in here as early as you can get.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:18 AM   #58
Hockey Town

That whole defense needs to be completely redone, the Chiefs window is right ****ing now. I'm honestly not sure how getting Thomas who is an elite player today is worse than drafting a DB and praying he works out.

If you are lamenting about losing a 3-4 end then you must think this team can't draft a good player at all.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:24 AM   #59
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Going all-in works about 1 time in 4. If you can promise me that giving up our next 3 years of 1st rounders would win us a SB this year - sure, I'd do it.

You can't. That's not how football works.
Playing for next year has work about ZERO times in 50 years. I'm ready for something different.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Kendall Fuller is a solid player but if he left I wouldn't lose sleep...matter of fact if they replaced everyone on this defense right now I wouldn't get upset.

Obviously they aren't cornerstones or they'd make some kind of difference. I think Jones is a good player but he isn't someone I'd break a bank for.
Exactly this. There isn't one player on the defense that is irreplaceable.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.