Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: I am ____ years older than my YOUNGEST child/stepchild/etc.
0-14 years. My high school teacher was hot. 4 3.01%
15-19 years. I was a teenage were-parent. 4 3.01%
20-24 years. I'll be an empty nester at a convenient age. 19 14.29%
25-29 years. I'm old school on the parenting. 23 17.29%
30-34 years. I wanted to be established. 45 33.83%
35-39 years. I wanted to be really established. 20 15.04%
40-44 years. I had to run a two-minute drill on the biological clock. 4 3.01%
45-49 years. I'm more virile than I could have imagined. 1 0.75%
50-54 years. I'm like one of those celebrities who marries a college girl. 2 1.50%
55-59 years. My high school student was hot. 0 0%
60+ years. I'm a genetic freak. 0 0%
I have not yet finished breeding, so my youngest isn't born yet. 9 6.77%
I don't assign ages to my children. It limits their imagination. 1 0.75%
I cannot do the math to calculate this. 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The age of your youngest child

I did a study a while back where I was looking at the ages of parents of young children, and I was surprised at how many parents of pre-schoolers were 40+ years old. I'm curious if the community was a fluke or if it's common.

So...poll coming. How much older are you than your YOUNGEST child? Poll crowning soon from the poll birth canal.

Rule: Your youngest may be a natural child, stepchild, or some other child relationship.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-23-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:55 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

28 with a 6 month old
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #47
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingRod View Post
All this. Between Mrs. Fishingrod and myself we have 5 and two grandkids. I used to work with a guy that never had any. He and his wife took trips to places like Fiji every year. I wouldn’t trade places but, he did not seem to be suffering. Oh by the way I’m 50 my youngest is 19. My parents were 39 when they had me and my mom’s parents were old when they had her. My grandpa was born in 1884 wrap your mind around that.
Wow. I'm two years older than you and my oldest grandparent was born thirty years later than your grandpa.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #48
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
**** that.

I plan to be in the jaws of a grizzly bear getting mauled to death.

Recycled through nature.
thats cool. I want to tell my kids I love them and am proud of them
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:55 PM   #49
Let's Get Weird

Obviously no kids here, but I am the youngest of two. I am 18, my father is 48, mother is 50.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:55 PM   #50
Mama Tried

40 years and change.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:57 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Wow. I'm two years older than you and my oldest grandparent was born thirty years later than your grandpa.
Yeah It was a little different. My grandfather on Mom’s side was born before Cars and airplanes and lived long enough to see man land on the Moon. He was too old to get drafted for WWI. I could easily have been 20-40 years older. My Dads side wasn’t that much younger. Gives a person a little different perspective listening to stories about your Dads Grandpa having his horse stolen by Jessie James. No idea if it was true but was cool to listen too as a kid.
FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #52
Veteran

Gramps and Dad

My dad is the short one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	john and dean2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	111211  
FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #53
GBM 8-12-15

My dad was 30 when I was born, so similar to my situation.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:14 PM   #54
Stroking to the SB Champs!

My Dad, a Pilot in WWII, was 46 years old when I came into this world.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #55
Mod Team

I have yet to have my seed take permanent habitat in the body of a woman.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:24 PM   #56
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
My Dad, a Pilot in WWII, was 46 years old when I came into this world.
pilot of? details?
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #57
Starter

we have 4 girls ages are 22,18,8,7.

im 44 and mom is 42.

yes i like to clean the guns when they bring the bf over for dinner.
jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jerryforeverrice80 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:10 PM   #58
Veteran

I'll be 39 when my 2nd child comes into the world in April.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #59
Veteran

Been an empty nester for almost a year now !!!!!! Love it now only 2 yrs till the house is paid and the fun begins !!!!!! My youngest is 23 and married off,been married 30 yrs myself,love it
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2015, 07:31 PM   #60
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I'll be 39 when my 2nd child comes into the world in April.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.