Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #46
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #47
Cheaterlover*

People have giant e-penises because they figure they will never have real-life repurcussions. I've run across a few people who, if I ever met them in real life, the police would have to drag me from his dead body 'cause I'm not stopping even when the pulse is gone.

There are many things you can say to insult someone, but there are out-of-bounds areas. Dead loved ones are smack in the middle of that area.

When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #48
Hello

my question is why is he still allowed around here??
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #49
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
CoMo told redrum it'd be a good idea to **** with MOhillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #50
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.
pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
Shit just got real.
This and +1

Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #52
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
And as usual, CoMo knows the right things to say...
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar
I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #54
Boom, Boom , Crash

Hey Mo
Lets tag team this little puke tough guy !!

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Kick Some Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 01-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #55
Most Valuable Poster

RedRum isn't the sharpest crayon in the crayon box... he isn't not the brightest... nor the coolest named one. Redrum is a crayon that fell out of the box and my kid left it on the floor, so I threw it away.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #56
Most Valuable Villain

Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #57
Stuff & Things

Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #58
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
Believe it or not, he does have a fan club here, just go check his "I'm going off the grid" thread, there were actually a fair amount of people that were disappointed at the thought of him leaving.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
my question is why is he still allowed around here??
RoR keeps getting banned and keeps coming back. They find ways around it - but, I heard a rumor that RoR might be officially done here. Well, at least that nobody will hear from him again.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #60
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
If he's stupid enough NOT to realize that "someone" with the word "hillbilly" in their name most likely has a LOADED SHOT GUN NEARBY 18hours out of 24 per day, then I say he deserves some rock salt in the azz
Over-Head has disabled reputation