Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #46
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Did you get a computer?
No I am at my moms, I am on vacation this week and hadn't been out of the house at all since Sunday, so came to visit and she ended up going to work so here I am.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #47
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcKing View Post
overheads good for 675
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #48
GBM 8-12-15

BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #49
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:

You might want to take a math class.
I think I switched the 4 and the 5 on my calculator.

D'oh!
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #50
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Thanks.

I got some weak ass rep.

I bet Skip or Bugeater are hitting at like 3,000+ or something crazy.
looks like mine is pretty weak to.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #51
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
No I am at my moms, I am on vacation this week and hadn't been out of the house at all since Sunday, so came to visit and she ended up going to work so here I am.
I noticed you've been over there a lot lately. I thought maybe something was wrong. Thought it was odd that you waouln't have shared it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #52
Take a Chill Pill

Sorry badgirl, you are only at 528...
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #53
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
The length of your penis adjusts with your rep points.
It's true.

My penis grew from 113 inches, to just about 114 inches; just as a result that MCJ gave me in this thread. It's a miracle.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #54
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Yup 675 here too.
And thats "Raider Rep", bet ya feel all dirty now don't ya
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #55
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

69717 after overheads. Thanks right back at ya.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #56
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I think I switched the 4 and the 5 on my calculator.

D'oh!
Ready to check what I give you? What have you got now?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #57
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Sorry badgirl, you are only at 528...
I though you said like 1,400 a minute ago.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #58
Bazinga!

luv's good for 1,614
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #59
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Where is bugeater when you need him? I think he figured out the formula to tell how much your rep is worth. I think it has to do with length of membership, how much rep you have, etc.
Someone posted the formula once, and then D2112 started an alternate account to test it with and it was wrong. That was a long time ago though. I do remember that when you neg rep someone, you only take away 1/2 the points you give with a pos rep.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #60
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
69717 after overheads. Thanks right back at ya.