Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2024, 06:16 PM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

What’s John Denver? Is that considered country? Specifically Country Roads or whatever that song is called.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:33 PM   #3
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What’s John Denver? Is that considered country? Specifically Country Roads or whatever that song is called.
I’ve always thought of him as more of a folk singer. But it’s nothing I’d fight anyone over.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 09:03 AM   #4
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Country music isn't just one thing. Music doesn't work like that. Country is folk and gospel and blues, just to name a few.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 02:52 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
He was considered more folk in the 1979s. "Country Roads" has been astroturfed into the country genre.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:40 PM   #6
El Gato Gordo Loco

KSUX the Super Pig

Country radio station my mom had on blast in her LaBaron everyday.

Learned to hate Country music pretty quick.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 08:56 AM   #7
Immanentize The Eschaton

On Garth: There is a certain time period where every thing he did ranged from decent to really good. I could put on his Ropin' The Wind album and still enjoy the whole thing today. I don't care about his politics. I appreciate his influences. It's just enjoyable music that is fun to sing along to.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:22 PM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

I mean, maybe there were more but that is the one I remember and I'm not listening to the thing again.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 03:31 PM   #9
The pizza king of kansas

No Chris ledoux? Cadillac ranch, for your love, stampede, tougher then the rest?
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:56 PM   #10
Supporter

Confederate Railroad, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Randy Travis made some good shit, the list goes on and on.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 06:30 AM   #11
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Confederate Railroad, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Randy Travis made some good shit, the list goes on and on.
The one band in that era that was pretty good too was Restless Heart.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 10:58 PM   #12
Supporter

And quite possibly the greatest song ever made, by the legend himself:

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:23 AM   #13
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
And quite possibly the greatest song ever made, by the legend himself:

I would agree....have always loved this song.

But one sneaky favorite that I love that George put out is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm9REb8cM1c
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:45 PM   #14
Fight, build, win!

Shame on you all This was country and will always be.
[IMG][/IMG]

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 12:22 PM   #15
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Shame on you all This was country and will always be.
[IMG][/IMG]

Shame on me for what? Dwight Yoakum was alright but not really my cup of tea. I like a couple of his songs but like Buehler binging on him is not possible.

Now...give me an afternoon of Don Williams or The Statler Brothers any day.

In fact Jimmy Fortune from the Statlers now has a group called Brothers of the Heart...they do a cross section of country, gospel and country rock that is great to listen to. Their version of Seven Bridges Road and Love Will Keep You Alive by The Eagles both are top notch. They have a CD called Brotherly Love that I got a few months back that I have worn out pretty much.