Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:50 AM  
Supporter

7/23/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Let’s go.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #46
Please squeeze

Another view of his side arm pass to Watson. I am thinking if he stays healthy he is going to go for another MVP this season.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I honestly think he's gotten worse
Self doubt, and now he's all up in his own head.
He probably thought he had what it takes the first year, but by now he knows he doesn't so he's pressing.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #48
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Strep is going around really bad too.
Yeah that's kind of what I thought I had. Ended up going to the urgent care and getting tested for Flu A and B, Strep and Covid and it ended up being covid but it felt like strep.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #49
Veteran

Are we keeping Sky Moore because he is cheap and good for depth?
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #50
Choco Favre

Skyy Moore for breakout player of the year
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
Are we keeping Sky Moore because he is cheap and good for depth?
And the fact he's a 2nd round pick. Rice is getting suspended, and Worthy is always sick. Toney bologna can't be trusted. All these things give Moore hope of making the team
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #52
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
And the fact he's a 2nd round pick. Rice is getting suspended, and Worthy is always sick. Toney bologna can't be trusted. All these things give Moore hope of making the team
I guess I understand that point but, Man he is not that good in the two years he has played.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:31 AM   #53
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I honestly think he's gotten worse
Which is wild because Mahomes is the QB that makes WRs look better and he still can’t get Moore to play well.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Which is wild because Mahomes is the QB that makes WRs look better and he still can’t get Moore to play well.
Can we get DeMarcus Robinson back instead of this dude? At least he made some highlight plays when he was with us. Yes, he ran backward to try and gain more yards but he was better.
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #55
In Search of a Life

I don't love toney as a WR but it sounds like the chiefs are considering him as a rb? I actually love the idea. He's definitely dangerous once he has the ball and is way tougher than he looks.

Although its hard to believe he couod stay healthy I also wonder if it may be good on his knees to run less routes since it seems his biggest issue is his violent cuts.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Not sure the value in doing it that way instead.
Might have had something to do with the 17 game schedule and going to only having 3 preseason games. But I'm not 100% sure.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #57
Starter

Quote:
No. WR room is:

Hollywood
Rice
Worthy
JWat
Hardman
Niko

Skyyyy and Toney are cuts.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #58
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
No. WR room is:

Hollywood
Rice
Worthy
JWat
Hardman
Niko

Skyyyy and Toney are cuts.
That would be ideal. Use the 6th WR spot on someone who could be good. No chance those two are any good. Believe what they've shown you on the field. For Toney its year 4 and hes sucked every....single...year. Unreliable guy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

I actually think the chiefs will move on from skyy. Never felt that way in the past. But this year I feel it.

A few things...one, I don't agree with it but I think the chiefs see skyy as a system sure handed catch and run guy who willingly blocks. I don't know tuwr we had that guy last year. I think nikko easily fills that role.

Secondly, skyy was drafted to solve for us needing to dink and dunk.it was our adjustment to cincy. Defenses last year adjusted to our adjustment and everything reads that the chiefs want to open up our offense. I don't think the chiefs will want to catch and run nearly as much, and if they do we now have a stellar option with rashee
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
This dumbass shit didn't take long.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote