Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2024, 09:36 AM   #2
Starter

There was a great movie in 1991, a light comedy about what happens when you die called "Defending Your Life". The afterlife is basically this: you have to defend your last existence...if you lived a quality life, loved, gave to others, worked hard etc, you get to move on to a higher, more enlightened plane of existence with others that are now using more of their brain. Those who did not live a good life, were selfish, greedy, violent, or lived in fear were sent back to earth for another try...after so many tries and so many wasted lives, God ends that line for good...this person has simpy been irredeemable for too many existences. I like to think this is the way it is in reality...if you've been a good person, your essence moves to a higher plane of existence, and you are able to tap into more of your brain's potential and then understand understand more of life's wonders, and live with peaceful, enlightened people. The reward.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:29 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
There was a great movie in 1991, a light comedy about what happens when you die called "Defending Your Life".
Excellent movie and very reassuring!

A movie I recommend to watch with your children to help them with their belief and faith is "Heaven is for Real", based on a true (hopefully) story.
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:42 AM   #4
Damnit Peg

It's eventual. I welcome it.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:45 AM   #5
Baba Ganoush

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks about death. I constantly think about it, daily to be honest. Life really is short, kind of scary.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:02 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks about death. I constantly think about it, daily to be honest. Life really is short, kind of scary.
At 37? Shit man, forget about it and enjoy your life!

"Donnie Brasco Forget about it gif"
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:10 AM   #7
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
At 37? Shit man, forget about it and enjoy your life!

"Donnie Brasco Forget about it gif"
I think it’s from everything I see and read on the internet. I feel like so many people are dying, constantly. I’ve had several people my age I use to party with pass away. Hell, I was just reading about that PGA Grayson Murray. Not sure if this makes any sense, but I feel like death is becoming more and more common.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
I think it’s from everything I see and read on the internet. I feel like so many people are dying, constantly. I’ve had several people my age I use to party with pass away. Hell, I was just reading about that PGA Grayson Murray. Not sure if this makes any sense, but I feel like death is becoming more and more common.
Yeah, it is tough to lose a friend or relative at any age, especially that young.

I blame the fear of it on the constant barrage of media/social media etc.

We are bombarded with it constantly, unlike when we used to read newspapers with our coffee in the morning.

The reality of it is, we are living longer and longer due to the advance in medical care. I have personal experience with this.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 01:33 PM   #9
Mod Team

Quote:
We’re living longer than ever. You’re just having to see the death of every single person you’ve ever met because of social media. Don’t let that mess with your head. Be healthy and make good choices, you’ll be around a lot longer.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:44 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Again, you are wise to contemplate your eventual end here. It humbles you, which is what God wants us to do. We must recognize that, without God, we don't exist. What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? To become one with God!

Matthew 18:4 esv
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:28 esv
When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:36 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Because you are wise.

Ecclesiastes 7:4 esv
The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:54 AM   #12
Fish are scared of me

I need to make it at least until 2036

I got my dividend spreadsheet done this morning and in December 2036 my dividends should be at $1,728,314.08 PER MONTH

I'm really eager for this too.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:10 AM   #13
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

I got my dividend spreadsheet done this morning and in December 2036 my dividends should be at $1,728,314.08 PER MONTH

Dad, that u?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2024, 03:38 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Matthew 6:19-21 esv
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust[a] destroy and where thieves break in and steal, 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:55 AM   #15
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

After Mahomes retires, I’d actually welcome the life tap out.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.