Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2024, 04:15 PM  
The Guy With The Goats

I found the “True Fan” of the Chiefs!

This made me chuckle because of how CP’ers, and Chiefs fans in general, went at one another during the Mark Castle era accusing one another of not being “true fans”.

This man leaves no doubt as to his allegiances and even got the government involved with his proclamation of fanhood.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:58 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Ok, I was a TRUE FAN 5 years before that! I have been on this forum since 2000 and was a TRUE FAN years before that! SUFFERING those years of agony is worth being a member of Chiefs Kingdom today! In my opinion, NO MATTER WHEN YOU became a FAN, we all suffered through those dark days so that WE CAN ALL enjoy the GLORY of these last 6 years. WE HAVE ALL EARNED IT!

Look, my license plate is 4CHIEFS here in La. My tag came in in August of 2019 before the SEASON started! Look what happened!
Unfortunately the proper use of the Caps Lock key still escapes you.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.