Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2024, 05:47 PM  
Starter

Who will be our biggest AFC challenge?

This is probably too early to talk about, and the post is too long, but since there is not much football discussion going on now, here goes:

Cincinnati: they are my biggest concern if Burrows is healthy and they keep Higgins. They generally play us close and Burrows is one of the 2 quarterbacks that can match Mahomes at their best ( Alan is the other). They improved his protection by drafting Mims and signing veteran Trent Brown when he is healthy. I don’t think they will miss Joe Mixon as Moss will step right in and did a great job filling in for Taylor last year for Indianapolis. they have significantly upgraded their defence at DB with Gino stone and the return of Bell. Like us, they also have good coaching.

Houston Texans: if Stroud does not have a sophomore slump, I think the Texans will rival Cincinnati as our biggest challenge. With the addition of Diggs they probably have the best set of receivers in the league, Mixon should be a slight improvement at RB (thank God they did not get Barkley!). And they improved the defence with Hunter and Autry. Their draft probably got a DB starter (Lassiter), OT starter (Fisher) and TE depth. As a really young team they should improve just from another year of experience, despite no longer having a last place schedule and also no longer catching other teams by surprise. They have a great three year window until they have to pay Stroud. They also have good coaching.

Baltimore: probably not a worry as Jackson is NOT a good enough quarterback when you have to count on him, I doubt Henry will improve the running game as it was already very good, and free agency hurt their offensive line without the draft sufficiently making up for that. Also, I think their defence has deteriorated with losing LB Queen, DB Stone, and edge Clowney, AND Defensive coordinator MacDonald Going to Seattle as head coach and defensive line coach Weaver going to Miami as defensive coordinator. We saw it with Philadelphia last year how losing key coaching personnel can hurt.

Buffalo: I don’t think Buffalo is a worry. Allan just doesn’t have enough support. They decimated their receiving room and I don’t think Samuel and Coleman can fix that. Allan will probably have to play more hero-ball, so likely he will fall apart more often. They also had losses on defence (DBs Poyer and White, DE Floyd) that will probably hurt.

New York Jets: They are only a worry if Rogers returns to his MVP form, and I don’t think that’s likely. At WR Wilson now has a partner in Williams, but that will NOT be enough. They also made good moves at OL getting Smith from Dallas at OT (too bad we didn’t get him) and backing him up in the draft with Fashanu. Adding Reddick at edge should improve the DL. So they should improve. But challenging theChiefs and the other teams above will come down to Rogers.

Miami: this is a bit like Baltimore. They don’t have a good enough quarterback in Tua to beat us. They also lost key defensive players especially Wilkins. Overall, what they lost in free agency was NOT offset by what they gained (even with OBJ! Who I think will do nothing for them.)

Cleveland: this is probably the only other team worth mentioning and it would depend on Watson returning to the top form he showed at Houston. That is highly unlikely. I do expect and hope Nick Chubb will fully recover as he is one of my favourite players. Too bad he doesn’t play here! I doubt adding Jeudy will improve their passing much.

The rest of the teams aren’t worth mentioning, but I will say something about three of them anyway.

Pittsburgh: Russell, Wilson, and Justin fields will be an improvement at QB, but are not going to be a threat.

Indianapolis: if Richardson could play a full season like he did for the first several games last year as both a passer and runner, they might be a threat. But if he plays like that, just like last year, he will probably not last a full season. if they can find a safer way to use him and cut back on his hero ball running They could really move up. And with Taylor, he does not need to run. This will be interesting to watch.

Jacksonville: they probably won’t even beat out Tennessee to finish second in their division after Houston.
gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-25-2024, 07:10 PM   #46
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Why is everyone high on Burrow?? Yes he is good but saying he could match Mahomes is silly....he's been hurt 2 years of his career which makes one question his durability. Let's remember that Mahomes played hurt and won a Super Bowl...

Burrow is good....but he isn’t one that can match Mahomes in the career....

Come talk to me when he has a couple of League MVP honors...won their division 6 times in a row....won the AFC Title 4 times...and the Super Bowl 3 times.
Burrow is the most overrated player in the NFL at this point
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 08:57 PM   #47
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, so, at this point, the 49er's @ home vs. Lions. AFC, Texans @ Chiefs. Chiefs vs. either NFC team, THREE PEAT COMPLETE!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-25-2024, 09:14 PM   #48
MVP

Short response:

1. Miami
2. Cincinnati
3. Houston
4. Baltimore
5. Buffalo
6. New York
7. Jacksonville

Long Response:

Miami is my pick to win the division over Buffalo and they improved. Adding Jonnu Smith as a receiving TE improves that group and their already good WR corps got better with Beckham, Malik Washington, and Tahj Washington. Their dangerous RB room got more dangerous with Jaylen Wright added to Mostert and Achane. I think they'll mitigate the loss of Wilkins fine with Tart and Jones. Adding Chop Robinson and Shaq Barrett to Phillips and Chubb gives them depth at ER. Adding Kendall Fuller gives them a reliable #2 CB and Jordan Poyer gives them an experienced SS. Their best signing on defense though could be LB Jordan Brooks who should be a huge improvement over Baker. Despite Tua, they could be the #1 threat to KC.

Cincinnati remains a significant threat until proven otherwise, hinging on Burrow remaining healthy. Adding Sheldon Rankins and then Kris Jenkins and McKinnley Jackson in the draft significantly improves their interior DL with BJ Hill. So long as Trey Hendrickson remains in town, they have a really good defensive line and great LBs. Geno Stone was a great get at FS and Vonn Bell is a solid SS. They did almost nothing though at CB adding only Josh Newton in the 5th and Daijahn Anthony in the 7th, so that means DJ Turner is still a likely starter and weak spot for them. Overall, their defense is better in my opinion. Adding Trent Brown and Amarius Mims certainly will help their offensive line. Both are mammoths that should help keep Burrow a little cleaner. We'll have to see what they do with Mims and who they'll groom him to replace. I feel like they lost a really reliable target in Tyler Boyd on offense and I'm not sure they have a direct replacement though I'd guess Charlie Jones gets a solid shot at being the starting slot. Jermain Burton feels like the heir to Higgins and how Higgins plays given his unhappiness could be huge for them. Adding Mike Gesicki also helps them at TE and Zack Moss should offset the loss of Mixon to some extent. Overall, I think their offense got better in protection but a little less potent. Burrow's health is their golden ticket and their are some big questions with two of their biggest stars. That said, they are the one team that has proven they can stick with us to the finish line and even beat us.

Houston is going to be a threat to the entire AFC for a while if Stroud continues to ascend. Diggs adds a reliable veteran possession guy and Dell is back healthy. Metchie will be in the offense this year as well. Blake Fisher should be an instant upgrade at RT for them. Cade Stover being added at TE gives them a dual threat and another guy who can block. Mixon and Pierce are going to be a dangerous combination at RB. Defensively is where Houston made their biggest mark though. Adding Danielle Hunter at DE, Denico Autry at DT, and Azeez Al-Shaair at LB are enormous gets for them as all three are top playmakers at their positions. Jeff Okudah should at least be stable at CB opposite Stingley and the addition of Kamari Lassiter at NB in the draft could be their best draft pick. They also got better by stealing Tommy from us at P on STs. Houston has the potential to make serious noise this season.

Baltimore did much to remain competitive but I don't feel like they made significant steps forward. Losing Beckham will have its impact and I don't know if Devontez Walker will make up for that right away. Roger Rosengarten feels like a significant drop-off at RT from Moses for them. Henry and Rasheen Ali bolster the RB room as will the return of Keaton Mitchell. Defensively, adding Nate Wiggins at CB is huge and I feel like Adisa Isaac adds some juice to the ER room. They shouldn't miss a beat with an already good defense. That said, it always feels like they just don't have enough firepower to get past KC and I think the gap got bigger with what KC did.

Buffalo will continue to be a good football team but the division is far harder now than ever. Samuel is a reliable target and Shakir and MVS will still be threats. Coleman is the lynchpin though as he has to really take that WR corps back to par. They didn't really step backward defensively in my opinion. Cole Bishop was an excellent pick at FS in the 2nd round and should add more athleticism and pop than Poyer was at the end. Them snagging Mike Edwards from us helps give competition for Rapp and a playmaker on the back end. Overall, not much gain but not much loss either. I don't think they did enough to keep Miami and New York from breaking through. They are an outside threat but not a strong one in my opinion.

New York is easily better offensively with their OLine additions in Tyron Smith and Morgan Moses at tackle. Olu Fashanu should back up Smith at LT and likely start at LG in place of Simpson. Adding Williams and Corley at WR is huge as they now have a big threat on the outside and a dangerous slot. Their defense is already nails but Reddick should only improve their pass rush. Of course, all of this hinges on Rodgers being Rodgers. If Rodgers balls out in MVP-like form, they could significantly upset the apple cart in the East. If they can overcome Miami and Buffalo, I could see them being a legitimate threat with that defense.

Jacksonville is a playoff-caliber team and fully capable if the chips fall right for them. I feel like Gabe Davis and Brian Thomas is a significant play-making upgrade to Zay Jones and Calvin Ridley who are both more of the safety-net types. They now have splash play potential in spades with two guys who can go up and get it. Thomas has the look and feel of a legitimate star. Duvernay is another WR addition flying under the radar for them and he adds a major STs boost. Morse really helps improve them at Center. I don't feel like they made major strides defensively, though they did pour some early resources into DT depth. It all comes down to that defense and whether or not they can do enough to stop KC. They also have a lot to contend with in their division with the Texans.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 09:56 PM   #49
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Us, with injuries and our play calling.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2024, 10:33 PM   #50
Ultrabanned

Chiefs are more cocksure than big bill at missy b’s

We are here to **** long and hard. And you aren’t gonna like it
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2024, 11:28 PM   #51
Veteran

I think it's

1. Bengals
2. Houston
3. Miami
4. Buffalo

Miami might have the best roster but I'm still not sure about their OL, Tua or the team's "temperament" for lack of a better term. Houston might be the most dangerous and improved but I want to see how teams play Stroud in his second year. Buffalo are still good, I just think they've lost the most this offseason. Bengals had one glaring issue and it seems like their OL will be better this year. I think they'll miss Reader but not as much as they gain at OT.

Ravens I'm not bothered about at all. Jets just are a huge question mark for me.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-26-2024, 01:52 PM   #52
MVP

Honestly....biggest challenge is gonna be 3 games in 10 days. The lack of days off and the super early bye will provide the challenge.

Hopefully we will wrap home field and can sit everyone week 18, power up and be ready for our Super Bowl run.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 02:02 PM   #53
pie is never free

I think Cincy stumbles a bit this year, they've been getting high on their own farts for too long... if Stroud continues to improve, its gonna be Houston IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 07:37 PM   #54
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Short response:

1. Miami
2. Cincinnati
3. Houston
4. Baltimore
5. Buffalo
6. New York
7. Jacksonville

Long Response:

Miami is my pick to win the division over Buffalo and they improved. Adding Jonnu Smith as a receiving TE improves that group and their already good WR corps got better with Beckham, Malik Washington, and Tahj Washington. Their dangerous RB room got more dangerous with Jaylen Wright added to Mostert and Achane. I think they'll mitigate the loss of Wilkins fine with Tart and Jones. Adding Chop Robinson and Shaq Barrett to Phillips and Chubb gives them depth at ER. Adding Kendall Fuller gives them a reliable #2 CB and Jordan Poyer gives them an experienced SS. Their best signing on defense though could be LB Jordan Brooks who should be a huge improvement over Baker. Despite Tua, they could be the #1 threat to KC.

Cincinnati remains a significant threat until proven otherwise, hinging on Burrow remaining healthy. Adding Sheldon Rankins and then Kris Jenkins and McKinnley Jackson in the draft significantly improves their interior DL with BJ Hill. So long as Trey Hendrickson remains in town, they have a really good defensive line and great LBs. Geno Stone was a great get at FS and Vonn Bell is a solid SS. They did almost nothing though at CB adding only Josh Newton in the 5th and Daijahn Anthony in the 7th, so that means DJ Turner is still a likely starter and weak spot for them. Overall, their defense is better in my opinion. Adding Trent Brown and Amarius Mims certainly will help their offensive line. Both are mammoths that should help keep Burrow a little cleaner. We'll have to see what they do with Mims and who they'll groom him to replace. I feel like they lost a really reliable target in Tyler Boyd on offense and I'm not sure they have a direct replacement though I'd guess Charlie Jones gets a solid shot at being the starting slot. Jermain Burton feels like the heir to Higgins and how Higgins plays given his unhappiness could be huge for them. Adding Mike Gesicki also helps them at TE and Zack Moss should offset the loss of Mixon to some extent. Overall, I think their offense got better in protection but a little less potent. Burrow's health is their golden ticket and their are some big questions with two of their biggest stars. That said, they are the one team that has proven they can stick with us to the finish line and even beat us.

Houston is going to be a threat to the entire AFC for a while if Stroud continues to ascend. Diggs adds a reliable veteran possession guy and Dell is back healthy. Metchie will be in the offense this year as well. Blake Fisher should be an instant upgrade at RT for them. Cade Stover being added at TE gives them a dual threat and another guy who can block. Mixon and Pierce are going to be a dangerous combination at RB. Defensively is where Houston made their biggest mark though. Adding Danielle Hunter at DE, Denico Autry at DT, and Azeez Al-Shaair at LB are enormous gets for them as all three are top playmakers at their positions. Jeff Okudah should at least be stable at CB opposite Stingley and the addition of Kamari Lassiter at NB in the draft could be their best draft pick. They also got better by stealing Tommy from us at P on STs. Houston has the potential to make serious noise this season.

Baltimore did much to remain competitive but I don't feel like they made significant steps forward. Losing Beckham will have its impact and I don't know if Devontez Walker will make up for that right away. Roger Rosengarten feels like a significant drop-off at RT from Moses for them. Henry and Rasheen Ali bolster the RB room as will the return of Keaton Mitchell. Defensively, adding Nate Wiggins at CB is huge and I feel like Adisa Isaac adds some juice to the ER room. They shouldn't miss a beat with an already good defense. That said, it always feels like they just don't have enough firepower to get past KC and I think the gap got bigger with what KC did.

Buffalo will continue to be a good football team but the division is far harder now than ever. Samuel is a reliable target and Shakir and MVS will still be threats. Coleman is the lynchpin though as he has to really take that WR corps back to par. They didn't really step backward defensively in my opinion. Cole Bishop was an excellent pick at FS in the 2nd round and should add more athleticism and pop than Poyer was at the end. Them snagging Mike Edwards from us helps give competition for Rapp and a playmaker on the back end. Overall, not much gain but not much loss either. I don't think they did enough to keep Miami and New York from breaking through. They are an outside threat but not a strong one in my opinion.

New York is easily better offensively with their OLine additions in Tyron Smith and Morgan Moses at tackle. Olu Fashanu should back up Smith at LT and likely start at LG in place of Simpson. Adding Williams and Corley at WR is huge as they now have a big threat on the outside and a dangerous slot. Their defense is already nails but Reddick should only improve their pass rush. Of course, all of this hinges on Rodgers being Rodgers. If Rodgers balls out in MVP-like form, they could significantly upset the apple cart in the East. If they can overcome Miami and Buffalo, I could see them being a legitimate threat with that defense.

Jacksonville is a playoff-caliber team and fully capable if the chips fall right for them. I feel like Gabe Davis and Brian Thomas is a significant play-making upgrade to Zay Jones and Calvin Ridley who are both more of the safety-net types. They now have splash play potential in spades with two guys who can go up and get it. Thomas has the look and feel of a legitimate star. Duvernay is another WR addition flying under the radar for them and he adds a major STs boost. Morse really helps improve them at Center. I don't feel like they made major strides defensively, though they did pour some early resources into DT depth. It all comes down to that defense and whether or not they can do enough to stop KC. They also have a lot to contend with in their division with the Texans.

Great analysis. And we pretty much end up with the same conclusions other than for Miami.

I’m not sure why you’re so high on Miami.

Although last year was his best, I don’t think Smith has ever been anything but a mid range TE So I doubt he will improve things much. They already have a top group of WRs and RBs and despite the additions, I don’t think they’re gonna get much better here, other than adding depth.

I really can’t see Tart and Jones coming anywhere close to mitigating the loss of Wilkins. He is a top player and I don’t think they’ve ever been anything except middling at Best.

Barrett and Brooks may add more to the team then I had initially thought.They both have been top-notch players in the past, but I don’t think it’s likely either will return to that level. So they may not do more than balance out the loss of van Ginkel, although I do agree replacing baker will be an improvement. Also how chub and Phillips will return from injury is uncertain.

I didn’t think much of their draft and their top picks(Robinson and Paul )are projects that are unlikely to contribute this year.

Finally, I’m glad Tua was healthy all last year, as he makes the team exciting and fun to watch, but that was the first time for him. So there is another element of uncertainty.

So overall, depending on how significant the loss of Wilkins is, they may have improved as you say. But I think it would only be a slight improvement and my original conclusion that their gains have not offset their losses may still stand.

The division may turn into a dogfight with the bills, the Jets and the Dolphins, but when it comes down to it, I think I would put my money on Allen over Tua.
gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.gordonelloyd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-26-2024, 08:09 PM   #55
MVP

Allen will go hero & Rivers it up. A new challenger needs to step up
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-26-2024, 08:12 PM   #56
Starter

Quote:
Short response:

1. Miami
2. Cincinnati
3. Houston
4. Baltimore
5. Buffalo
6. New York
7. Jacksonville

Long Response:

Amazing post! This is the best forum for quality NFL talk. Thank you!
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-26-2024, 08:29 PM   #57
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Allen will go hero & Rivers it up. A new challenger needs to step up
Josh Allen and Philip Rivers

That's a good comparison
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:48 AM   #58
MVP

Sanchez went to back to back AFC Championships. Rivers went to 1 AFC Championship. Allen has been to 1 AFC Championship game. Buttfumble is more successful, that must burn
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:48 AM   #59
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Short response:

1. Miami
2. Cincinnati
3. Houston
4. Baltimore
5. Buffalo
6. New York
7. Jacksonville

Long Response:

I think Houston is by far our biggest competition and the points you laid out explain that. I think Stroud is for real, they kept their OC and Stroud already beat Burrow’s ass in Cincy last year.

I liked their draft and think they got 3 or so guys who will make an immediate impact.

Gonna be really fun playing them
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.