Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2009, 06:04 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Another Sexual Question...

Spinoff of Luv's face painting thread....

What's the craziest thing that a girl/guy has ever asked you to do sexually?

For instance....

I was with a girl who...while we were getting down.....wanted to be slapped and punched...in the face...as hard as I could. I didn't do it. There was just something about it that didn't seem right.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
MVP

The biting thing isn't too weird either, until you get to the drawing blood part. **** that. I'm down for a lot of shit, but I'm not going to mame anyone.

No other dudes(or dicks, can't have any hermes)
And stay away from my asshole.
Also foot fetish and piss and shit fetishes are ****ed up too. nothing like that.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebehar View Post
Lol, uhm, well.

Ive been called Master, Daddy, Sir.... Ive beaten, spit on, peed on, held a knife to girls' throats....

All at their request.

Why on earth would you guys not do these things you guys bring up if the girl wanted it? I mean seriously, people.
Sounds like you're with some classy women.
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #48
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
Crazy? Bat-shit crazy:

Was with a girl that wanted me to bite her and draw blood... I told her I didn't feel comfortable doing that but I'd give her a good chomp or two on the neck/shoulder.
She wasn't pleased with my effort and wanted to show me how she liked it.
When her canines pulled out of my shoulder, blood running down my chest, and this tingling feeling in my neck; she got the **** out of my apartment real fast.
Oh shit I knew a chick like that, she told me about it beforehand and I basically stopped talking to her.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #49
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
The biting thing isn't too weird either, until you get to the drawing blood part. **** that. I'm down for a lot of shit, but I'm not going to mame anyone.

No other dudes(or dicks, can't have any hermes)
And stay away from my asshole.
Also foot fetish and piss and shit fetishes are ****ed up too. nothing like that.
It took me a while to let her go near it but I'm glad I tried it.
It has become sorta routine.
Each his own.
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #50
MVP

I now feel compelled to make a list of all possible sexual acts, and cross off the ones I would or have done. Then, with the remaining ****ed up shit, make some sort of pre-sex disclaimer to hand out to the chicks I might find myself boning.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #51
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You should've yelled "Marco" and "Polo" to each other.
Until he heard a man's voice that said Polo..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #52
oxymoron

The asshole thing reminds me, also had a chick that just begged me to let her give me rim jobs.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #53
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Sounds like you're with some classy women.
*insert obvious your mom joke here*
kobebehar is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kobebehar is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #54
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The asshole thing reminds me, also had a chick that just begged me to let her give me rim jobs.
feels pretty relaxing.. only way I can describe it.
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #55
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
It happens. Every girl I've ever dated or slept with....has had divorced parents or a ****ed up family. I just give off the safe, protective vibe I guess.
Married women love me for some reason.. And when I get drunk, I love them back..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #56
You think you can get by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I now feel compelled to make a list of all possible sexual acts, and cross off the ones I would or have done. Then, with the remaining ****ed up shit, make some sort of pre-sex disclaimer to hand out to the chicks I might find myself boning.
I can picture it. Things are getting hot and heavy. SHe asks you if you have a condom.

"Yes, but, while I'm getting it, would mind to read through and sign off on this list of will and will not dos?"
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #57
You think you can get by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Married women love me for some reason.. And when I get drunk, I love them back..
Bad. Very bad.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #58
MVP

Crazy bitches love me too, dunno why. Anyone ever have to deal with cutters? I've usually found out after the fact, but I've been with at least 5 of em...and had a bunch more chomping at the bit for a piece of my flesh rod. ****ing nuts.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #59
Hockey Town

Hey you haven't lived until you've had a guy walk up to you and go "my wife has been staring at you and I saw you looking back" and you think oh great this dude is gonna pick a fight with me....

And then he says "I'd like to watch you **** my wife" and well the utter amazement of that line gives one pause as what to say.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #60
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
feels pretty relaxing.. only way I can describe it.
I didn't say no to that one.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.