Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM  
Veteran

Will Kelce play long enough to break all TE records

Going with the "Will Reid end up coaching long enough to become all time wins HC" thread.

Will Kelce play long enough to break all the TE records?

REC Yards: 15,127 Tony G, Travis at 11,328
REC: 1,325 Tony G, Travis at 907
TDs: 116 Gates, Travis at 74

REC YDS/G: 71.2 Travis

Thoughts?
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #46
Politically Incorrect

I see this year and probably next but after that will be tough.

Biggest issue will be playing injury free.

He has great enthusiasm for this point in his career.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #47
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I see this year and probably next but after that will be tough.

Biggest issue will be playing injury free.

He has great enthusiasm for this point in his career.

If the Chiefs 3 peat I'll bet ya a beer Travis retires. You don't go out on top of your game more than dating a super star, 3 peat, and getting paid 50 mil to talk to boot.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

The other thing to consider is nobody is tougher on themselves than Kelce. I don't know that I've ever seen a guy get so upset about his own mistakes usually because he thinks he let down the team. If it wasn't for the wild ride he got with Taylor swift, he looked like frustration was getting a little to him. Was getting into uncharacteristic fights in training camp and you can just tell he was frustrated as all hell playing less than 100% last year.

And we also saw that the dude really hated getting taken off the field.

So I dunno. His retirement will be one of the biggest gut punches for me as a chiefs fan. I want him to play forever. But I kind of think he'll go the Jason Kelce route and call it when his body starts to hint that his best days are over.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #49
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
If the Chiefs 3 peat I'll bet ya a beer Travis retires. You don't go out on top of your game more than dating a super star, 3 peat, and getting paid 50 mil to talk to boot.
Nope! He'll want a 4 peat to seal history
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM   #50
Going home eventually

Nope. He will be out of the game before he gets them.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #51
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Kelce could have 3 more "prime Kelce" years and not break those records. He got started kinda late. His first 1,000 yard season he was 28 at the end of it (October birthday). He'll hold damn near every playoff record, though. For any receiver.

Yeah regular season Kelce looked kinda different glad he put it together in the playoffs.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Nope! He'll want a 4 peat to seal history
A 3peat will seal history.

No way that ever happens again in today’s NFL if the Chiefs are somehow able to pull it off this year. With the salary cap rising exponentially, guys looking to get paid earlier and earlier, less loyalty to team, etc. It will be an All-Time untouchable achievement that’ll rank up there with DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak, UCLA’s run of Titles with Wooden, Rose’s 4000+ hits, etc.

It will NEVER be done again.

Fellows, our Chiefs are TRULY chasing history this year that you will likely never see again in your lifetime.

That’s how special this opportunity is.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #53
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah regular season Kelce looked kinda different glad he put it together in the playoffs.
I think that early season knee injury was a lot worse than we knew last year.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM   #54
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
A 3peat will seal history.

No way that ever happens again in today’s NFL if the Chiefs are somehow able to pull it off this year. With the salary cap rising exponentially, guys looking to get paid earlier and earlier, less loyalty to team, etc. It will be an All-Time untouchable achievement that’ll rank up there with DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak, UCLA’s run of Titles with Wooden, Rose’s 4000+ hits, etc.

It will NEVER be done again.

Fellows, our Chiefs are TRULY chasing history this year that you will likely never see again in your lifetime.

That’s how special this opportunity is.

This. A three peat seals all kinds of history. A hundred years from now no one will remember much about sports in the early 2000s, but the three-peat will endure in every sports fan’s mind.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #55
'Stachecicle

Career ending injury aside, I think I don’t see a scenario where he doesn’t play out his contract. I would bet on one year after that. I doubt he cares much about career records. Kelce uses the time at the annual TE banquet that Gates, Winslow and Gonzales are arguing over career stats to check his rings for missing stones.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #56
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I suspect ulterior motives in this post.
Nah. Just looking at it as a realist… he’s at the top of his game, just don’t know that records would make you come back after 35 and having multiple rings. He will have a lot of options to make millions.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #57
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The other thing to consider is nobody is tougher on themselves than Kelce. I don't know that I've ever seen a guy get so upset about his own mistakes usually because he thinks he let down the team. If it wasn't for the wild ride he got with Taylor swift, he looked like frustration was getting a little to him. Was getting into uncharacteristic fights in training camp and you can just tell he was frustrated as all hell playing less than 100% last year.

And we also saw that the dude really hated getting taken off the field.

So I dunno. His retirement will be one of the biggest gut punches for me as a chiefs fan. I want him to play forever. But I kind of think he'll go the Jason Kelce route and call it when his body starts to hint that his best days are over.
Don't worry. It will be nothing compared to Mahomes.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #58
Andy Reid Supporter

Don’t care. This is what I want Kelce to get to which is entirely attainable:

Postseason yards leader-343 to pass Jerry Rice
Postseason receiving TD-4 to pas Jerry Rice

He just got the receptions leader last year. I want him to pass Jerry Rice to become the best postseason receiver ever
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:47 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Don't worry. It will be nothing compared to Mahomes.

Oh man I'm just pretending it'll never happen. Not only will I be sad but it's going to be really hard to watch games after being spoiled rotten.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #60
#triggering

Kelce has a potential out after this season in 2025, IIRC... don't know thta he plays out that final year without an extension of at least 2 years, pushing the contract to 2027?

Being 35 and already having 3 rings, I just don't see him extending it out that long, but could be wrong.

How far apart will the departures of Kelce and Andy Reid be? Andy is there through 2028 (would be 30 years coaching), yeah? Puts him around 71. As long as Patrick is doing his thing, I can see him playing it out. 71 isn't incredibly old and he's enjoying the game right now. Reid needs 45 wins to surpass Belichick for 3rd all-time, but he won't reach top 2 - don't know that anyone will top that.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.