Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2024, 11:16 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

49ers Brandon Aiyuk has requested a trade

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I could see Texas making an offer and paying him. Great young QB on a rookie deal.
They have two quality receivers on rookie deals and Diggs now.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM   #47
Mod Team

I'd ask for a trade if I had to play with Brock Purdy too.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #48
Choco Favre

Unpopular opinion:

I’d rather hold onto Mcaffrey, Aiyuk and deebo and roll with a guy like Jimmy g than lose one of those 3 and go with Purdy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #49
MVP

I agree.

Pay Aiyuk, keep McCaffrey and Deebo, plus all the other talent, trade Purdy to NYG and pkg some picks to move up for a 1st round QB on another cost controlled rookie deal to take that talent filled roster over the top.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #50
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd ask for a trade if I had to play with Brock Purdy too.
Aiyuk had Sneed beat badly in the endzone on their last play before a field goal, Purdy couldn't see it because Chris Jones was about to sack him. But he's probably salty as hell about that, has to be.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM   #51
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Unpopular opinion:

I’d rather hold onto Mcaffrey, Aiyuk and deebo and roll with a guy like Jimmy g than lose one of those 3 and go with Purdy
I don't really know if that's an option, though.

If Jimmy G were still serviceable as a game manager starting QB, he'd still be making Geno money at a minimum. I don't know if the Niners could give top-end deals at their respective positions to all those guys and still dole out Geno money to their QB. And if they did, they'd for sure be seeing some cuts to some to their defense.

I get that Trent Williams is going to retire soon. That will help them, certainly, but they've still got 2 $100 million WRs, a pricey TE contract, the top RB contract, a top 3 DE contract, a top 10 CB contract, yadda yadda yadda.

Purdy costs them nothing and that's the only real reason why they can consider extending Aiyuk right now.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #52
Starter

They might be the first team to have 100M tied up in a QB/WR combo in the upcoming years with Purdy eligible for an extension after this year.

With Aiuyuk, I suspect that they will franchise him next year and then extend him in 2026 making him a damn near a 40M a year receiver.
mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I could see Texas making an offer and paying him. Great young QB on a rookie deal.
I don't think he has any eligibility left
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:54 AM   #54
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I don't think he has any eligibility left
if he meant Texans it doesn't really make sense. They have pretty good receivers already and if Stroud has another great season and does anything in the playoffs they are going to have to pay him next off season, I would think. And then everyone will be saying 'He's getting paid more than Mahomes! Chiefs are a garbage organization!' because they can't understand that Mahomes already signed a record deal and it just goes up every time.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:04 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I agree.

Pay Aiyuk, keep McCaffrey and Deebo, plus all the other talent, trade Purdy to NYG and pkg some picks to move up for a 1st round QB on another cost controlled rookie deal to take that talent filled roster over the top.
I'd take my chances on whatever mobile phenoms come out with a decent arm and try to replicate what Philly did with Jalen.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Deebo is gone after this year, he’s not really a wr. If they’re smart they’d pay aiyuk, keep him with purdy and trade deebo next offseason or cut him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #57
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't really know if that's an option, though.

If Jimmy G were still serviceable as a game manager starting QB, he'd still be making Geno money at a minimum. I don't know if the Niners could give top-end deals at their respective positions to all those guys and still dole out Geno money to their QB. And if they did, they'd for sure be seeing some cuts to some to their defense.

I get that Trent Williams is going to retire soon. That will help them, certainly, but they've still got 2 $100 million WRs, a pricey TE contract, the top RB contract, a top 3 DE contract, a top 10 CB contract, yadda yadda yadda.

Purdy costs them nothing and that's the only real reason why they can consider extending Aiyuk right now.
He’s serviceable under Shanahan.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
if he meant Texans it doesn't really make sense. They have pretty good receivers already and if Stroud has another great season and does anything in the playoffs they are going to have to pay him next off season, I would think. And then everyone will be saying 'He's getting paid more than Mahomes! Chiefs are a garbage organization!' because they can't understand that Mahomes already signed a record deal and it just goes up every time.

Pretty good is an understatement
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.