Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-16-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers TNF Game Thread****

Everyone is talking about COVID-19 but have you heard of a DEADLY NEW DISEASE that originated in the GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI, WHERE MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, ALSO PLAY?

We call this disease MAHOMESIASIS-15*

It is FATAL to ALL AFC West teams AND their fans outside Missouri.

Quote:
There have been eleven confirmed outbreaks of Mahomesiasis-15 around the country in the last several years, mostly in Los Angeles, Denver and Las Vegas. EACH TIME, this DEADLY NEW DISEASE kills approximately 70,000 people.

There were outbreaks in Oakland and San Diego and EVERYONE THERE DIED SO HARD those places are now UNINHABITABLE.

Even a slightly weaker strain of Mahomesias-15 devastated Mexico City.

PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES are at extremely HIGH RISK.

Symptoms: random burn marks, depression, shrinking of genitals, elevated estrogen levels.

WAIT WAIT I'M GETTING A REPORT FROM THE CENTERS FOR DEFENSE CONTROL!

OH MY GOD THERE'S AN OUTBREAK HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN LOS ANGELES!

EVERYONE THERE IS GOING TO DIE!

*Please consult a doctor if your Mahomesiasis-15 lasts longer than this game thread.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:32 AM   #46
Starter

In.
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:33 AM   #47
Hello

Time for the offense to pick up the slack and throttle these ****ers.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 07:34 AM   #48
'Tis my eye!

They should have beaten the Chargers last time and they were just as shorthanded, if not moreso, then.

They'll be fine.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:34 AM   #49
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Some ****ing guy kissed me tonight and I punched him out and got kicked out. My hand hurts. Go Chiefs.

that's super gay and also homophobic of you
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:37 AM   #50
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Mahomes Derangement Syndrome
A SEVERE COMPLICATION OF MAHOMESIASIS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:40 AM   #51
MVP

Chiefs…….. ASSEMBLE! Kelce goes off. Clyde get 102.
https://giphy.com/gifs/marvelstudios-LOFT5Jd31ON1b5kLtP
https://media1.giphy.com/media/LOFT5...giphy.gif&ct=g

Last edited by ChiefaRoo; 12-16-2021 at 07:46 AM..
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:48 AM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
Let's do this!

Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 07:50 AM   #53
Threepeat!

All dolts must die!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 07:56 AM   #54
Life is changing..

I'm nervous about this game
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:58 AM   #55
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I am as well but mostly because it's such an important game. I'm cautiously optimistic.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 08:08 AM   #56
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:12 AM   #57
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
No need to worry about this one

wire to wire beat down is coming
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 08:26 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

I can’t pick The Chiefs tonight. Too many key players out. I think Hebert feasts. High scoring game.

Chiefs 27
Bolts 30
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:26 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

I was in Lawrence for the KU beatdown of Missouri.

I was in KC for the Chiefs beatdown of the Raiders.

I am in Los Angeles.

LFG
KU - Mizzou was a basketball game. This board is about sports.
RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RomanJacobi is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:30 AM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I can’t pick The Chiefs tonight. Too many key players out. I think Hebert feasts. High scoring game.

Chiefs 27
Bolts 30
The Chargers active roster isn't in any better shape...