Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2020, 06:38 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
4k is glorious

Good grief. I don’t care what anybody else says or how big the file is that’s gorgeous! Good work! Looking forward to the download link. Are there blank 4K discs with enough capacity to burn this too?

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-04-2020 at 06:49 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #3
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Are there blank 4K discs with enough capacity to burn this too?

I believe that blu-ray discs can hold at least 100 GB (128 quad layer i think)?

so if this file is 60GB, then i think the answer would be yes....Clay would know more than me , I suck at video stuff. Also, if he is re-encoding the file the file size might change so he may not know the exact file size until the encoding is complete but if it is less than 128 GB then you should be able to burn it on a blu-ray disc unless I'm wrong ...(which i might be)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I believe that blu-ray discs can hold at least 100 GB (128 quad layer i think)?

so if this file is 60GB, then i think the answer would be yes....Clay would know more than me , I suck at video stuff. Also, if he is re-encoding the file the file size might change so he may not know the exact file size until the encoding is complete but if it is less than 128 GB then you should be able to burn it on a blu-ray disc unless I'm wrong ...(which i might be)
Well I just wasn’t sure if it needed a special disc since the recording will be in 4K instead of these discs that I’ve used to burn onto in the past reliably but the file size would have to shrink considerably: https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Quant...Y9DHN1PYQEDDT0
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #5
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Well I just wasn’t sure if it needed a special disc since the recording will be in 4K instead of these discs that I’ve used to burn onto in the past reliably but the file size would have to shrink considerably: https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Quant...Y9DHN1PYQEDDT0

thats a single layer disc , so in that sense yes i think you'd need a 3 layer disc. I dont even think 2 layer would cut it...but I'm not 100%.

my TV is shit and i cant even play 4k LOL.

but try this:

if its under 50:
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Buy-Blu...1029514&sr=8-1

if its over 50:
https://www.amazon.com/Archival-Verb...s%2C221&sr=8-6

1000 years archive 100 GB blu ray disc LOL

so generations of your ancestors would be able to share this glory
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #6
DeadPunisher

Quote:
4k is glorious

I watched on the Fox Sports channel on Roku, and it was 4K HDR, and it was the most glorious game I have ever seen on any television.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:37 PM   #7
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
4k is glorious

And it's not even true 4k. It's upscaled but it's still incredible. Broadcasting in true 4k is too hard with all the data etc. I'm sure people in the field could do better than I at going into more detail.

I was going to buy a brand new 4k just for the sb but the game was already surreal. I wanted to watch in my current setup so it felt semi-real lol.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:18 PM   #8
DeadPunisher

I can't wait for the 4K game video, but I just watched the SB with the Westwood radio feed with Harlan and Kurt Warner, and Harlan was great, but in Kurt Warner's mind the 49ers didn't commit a penalty the entire game, and the Chiefs were borderline cheating by not getting called for all the penalties they were committing.

He said some nice things about our players, but to my ears he was 100% wanting the 49ers to win, and seemed upset when flags didn't fly. He even said that there was no DPI on Kelce in the end zone, and that Kelce created the contact by stopping and trying to catch the ball from a terribly bad pass.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:21 PM   #9
I'll be back.

4k video tomorrow night
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #10
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Hell yes!!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-06-2020, 11:24 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Never burned a bluray but the file will be a lot less than 60 GB

i trimmed out pregame - it's about a 3 hour file
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #13
I'll be back.

33 GB incoming

Old 02-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #14
I'll be back.

The Chiefs Super Bowl in 4k
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Thanks, man. Great quality.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.