Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2018, 11:34 PM   #2
Wasted away again...

They're pretty well known in KC, but never reached the level of success they should have because of bad management.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:38 PM   #3
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
They're pretty well known in KC, but never reached the level of success they should have because of bad management.

McClain still lives, or has a house in KC.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #4
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Not anymore he doesn't.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:23 AM   #5
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Not anymore he doesn't.

Saw that last night on the KY-102 FB page
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:04 AM   #6
a haw haw haw

Quote:

That was a great band as was another KC original one whom Newsweek even pegged,"The next great rock-n-roll band"

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:13 AM   #7
a haw haw haw

Also Dart,remember this gem from Shooting Star? I never understood why it wasn't on their greatest hits

Old 02-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #8
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Also Dart,remember this gem from Shooting Star? I never understood why it wasn't on their greatest hits

I haven't heard that in many years.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:10 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
That was a great band as was another KC original one whom Newsweek even pegged,"The next great rock-n-roll band"

I will always remember The Rainmakers as Steve Bob and Rich and shows at one block west when it was one block west of KU Med Center. Steve Phillips has played guitar for a long time no in the Irish band The Elders. But I remember him in one his first band Fields who several HS buddies played in.

Was Shooting Star also once Morningstar for some reason I thought when they got their record label the name changed. I also remember Morningstar playing at a JHS or HS assembly cant remember which one.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Was Shooting Star also once Morningstar for some reason I thought when they got their record label the name changed. I also remember Morningstar playing at a JHS or HS assembly cant remember which one.

No, completely different band. I can't recall off the top of my head any of their songs, but I do remember seeing them open for Triumph at Memorial Hall one time.

http://www.kcmorningstar.com/
Old 02-16-2018, 11:42 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

There was a singer about 15 years ago named Neal Coty who was great, but he only released two albums and then disappeared. Here's the lead song from his first album, which is a great story song.

He was more blues/country on the first album. On the second album, he went very country, but even though I don't like country music I really liked his album. Here's one of my favorites off that one.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:03 AM   #12
MVP

Scorpions:

Accept

Thin Lizzy

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #13
a haw haw haw

[QUOTE=GloucesterChief;13421740]

Thin Lizzy

Great pick,easily a top 5 TL song for me personally
Old 02-17-2018, 12:30 AM   #14
Toothpick Assasin

Deep Purple
UL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUL Washington is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-17-2018, 12:40 AM   #15
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I guess he went through some pretty serious health issues recently. Complications from the West Nile virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UL Washington View Post
Deep Purple
I wouldn't call Deep Purple underrated.