Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2024, 12:33 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Isaiah Buggs [released]

Here we go again with the bad PR

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:46 PM   #46
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Chiefs against the world. **** Tuscaloosa for trying to soil our good name.

Down with the man! Down with the establishment! ANARCHY!
Hookah lives matter!!!
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 03:46 PM   #47
King Shit of **** Mountain

Hell, you can’t even chain up your dog outside where I live.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 03:47 PM   #48
MVP

This guy needs to get disappeared
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:48 PM   #49
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
We have to be creeping up to the top of the list of arrests by team.
You know it's bad when the Raiders HR department sends out a letter for camp warning players don't be like the Chiefs players.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:50 PM   #50
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's right. Plus they know a righteous groove when they hear it.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:51 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Hell, you can’t even chain up your dog outside where I live.
That is a good thing IMO. Anyone cruel to dogs should be treated the same way they treated their dog.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 03:58 PM   #52
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
This guy needs to get disappeared
You work for Tuscaloosa law enforcement? You got something against Hookahs?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:01 PM   #53
No Title

i must admit that i didn't know who isaiah buggs was until today.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:15 PM   #54
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That is a good thing IMO. Anyone cruel to dogs should be treated the same way they treated their dog.
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:27 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post

He played for the Lions, was mediocre, bitched about playing time on social media, got dropped, then joined the Chiefs in week 18 where he played zero snaps but someone took a picture of him kissing the trophy he had nothing to do with and now the Chiefs are getting dragged for him being a garbage person
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:28 PM   #56
Veteran

Quote:
Same for Scho. He didn't know who Buggs was until he found out about this hookah lounge of his.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:38 PM   #57
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Cruelity to dogs is a sign of deeper problems with a human being. You cant control your own life? He can certainty lord over this dog. I alone decide if it suffers, happy, beat them or just starve them to death in a cage.

Everyone can see how much of a ****ed up human being you have to be to do those actions to helpless animals above?
So do butchers and fishmongers etc fall under your laws of cruelty also? Is it just dogs? In some countries, it's just another meat for sustenance.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:45 PM   #58
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Same for Scho. He didn't know who Buggs was until he found out about this hookah lounge of his.
Hey-Oh!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:53 PM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
WHO?

WHAT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Who?
Quote:
These.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:13 PM   #60
sorta mod-ish

Dreaming about a threepeat and then watching this offseason unfold has been all like

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote