Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 09:31 PM  
Veteran

Mod appreciation thread.

Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-07-2024, 11:42 AM   #46
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
If it were me (and thankfully it’s not), I’d simply tell them they get what they pay for.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 11:46 AM   #47
Veteran

Cheers

Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:03 PM   #48
What's up braj?

JJ Dino can go **** himself!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 12:22 PM   #49
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
It's a thankless job. I think they do a great job (though I don't care for certain words that get automatically changed - audiophile, anyone?) and take a moderate approach. Not many forums do that as successfully as they have here on CP.
I hate that one myself I guess in CP World you have to use Stereophile or Dolbyphile
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:27 PM   #50
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I hate that one myself I guess in CP World you have to use Stereophile or Dolbyphile
FWIW, it's been removed for almost a year --
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...9#post17039039
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:29 PM   #51
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It is a thankless job.

Even though I clash with some of them at times, I am appreciative of them keeping order here even when they mock me. All good fun not to get to upset with.

It's not life or death........
Nothing says they have to do it and they can quit anytime the pay is the same! Timbone and Sauto just disappeared shriveled up dropped from the vine and turned to dust.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:32 PM   #52
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
FWIW, it's been removed for almost a year --
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...9#post17039039

Even I'd forgotten that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:40 PM   #53
legend

I appreciate the butt-stuff.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:51 PM   #54
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Nothing says they have to do it and they can quit anytime the pay is the same! Timbone and Sauto just disappeared shriveled up dropped from the vine and turned to dust.
IMO, there's not much difference between being burned out on CP and being burned out on CP as a mod. Everyone is reading the same political bullshit in the Lounge, scrolling past the trolls who don't contribute anything, etc.

Not sure I'd be any more/less annoyed with bullshit if I wasn't a mod, outside of not being able to take care of it immediately.

Of course, the power to fix shit is counterbalanced by the eye-rolling reported posts because someone called them a shithead or cleaning up temper tantrums after booting someone from a single thread... but, after so many years, it's not like we're scrambling to get shit fixed. Thread boot.... oh, you're crying 10 times in the Gripe thread so we'll boot you there... oh, you're PMing me now, here's a few days off.

Not to speak for Sauto, but seemed like he was just getting burned out overall on the place.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:13 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Hahah

Like fat women, mods need love too!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-07-2024, 05:17 PM   #56
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Gay
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:39 PM   #57
Veteran

Oh ok so I lied, I just realized I do have a mod story I can share…. So when I first joined this forum I was a soft bitch that thought forums were like the real word where I could just fight anyone through the keyboard and once joining CP I realized that wasn’t a real thing. My original account was changed to “internet tough guy” and the mod or mods changed my name to that name and that belittled me. **** them for it, but I also appreciate you guys for it because it taught me to not take life so seriously and again as I’ve said in the OP, you guys really don’t realize the “dad” vibe you provide to us guys that are learning how to be dads and young adults with testosterone just flying through the roof. I should’ve added this in the OP tbh but regardless, love ya guys, in the weirdest way.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:37 PM   #58
Banned

Happy Pride Month mods!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 03:01 AM   #59
Consuming CP souls

We should vote 1 a year out billay replaces the one ousted
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 07:55 AM   #60
Champion Golfer Of The Year

JJdino…
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation