Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: TMNT vs OG Power Rangers
TMNT 40 88.89%
Power Rangers 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2024, 10:39 AM  
Needs more middle fingers

TNMNT vs Power Rangers

Death match, no holds barred in a Hell in the Cell. Live on Pay Per View from the sold out Madison Square Garden. All weapons go, but no Zords or TMNT Party Wagons/helicopters.

The original Power Rangers too. Jason, Zack, Billy, Kim and that Asian yellow Ranger.

Power Rangers do get BONUS member Tommy the Green Ranger, but TMNT gets Casey Jones to offset.

GO!
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:58 PM   #46
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I noticed this as an adult when my son picked it on Netflix. Is it racist? IDK maybe they let the characters pick.
The black guy playing the black ranger? oooooh K....fine.

But then the Asian playing the yellow ranger?

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 02:02 PM   #47
MVP

White ranger was white..

Speaking of I dont remember the whole thing but didnt the green ranger turn into the white ranger after playing a weird dagger flute? And how did the red ranger not just say hell no dude. I mean he had the drop on dating the pink ranger with no other alphas around except the robot named alpha.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:12 PM   #48
You gotta kill a few people

It’ll be the Power Rangers based on numbers alone. Six people with future tech vs four mutated turtles & one regular Joe.

Casey is just a regular dude so it’s basically 6v4 and the Hell in the Cell setup here takes away the ninja’s element of surprise.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:15 PM   #49
You gotta kill a few people

Does anyone remember the episode where the Green Ranger whooped the whole team’s ass? He jumped straight into the top of the Zord from ground level. That had to be like an 80-foot vertical jump.

Imagine a kick to the chest from that dude. Carapace or not, it’s shattering whatever it comes in contact with.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:19 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Does anyone remember the episode where the Green Ranger whooped the whole team’s ass? He jumped straight into the top of the Zord from ground level. That had to be like an 80-foot vertical jump.

Imagine a kick to the chest from that dude. Carapace or not, it’s shattering whatever it comes in contact with.
I don't remember it but I know there was one where the green ranger was evil and the red ranger was able to beat him.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:20 PM   #51
Veteran

Honestly this should have never been a pole! The pole should have been

Voltron VS Power Rangers

I never really watched Power Rangers but I always thought they just took Voltron and remade it with real people and stupid.

Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:41 PM   #52
MVP

They would never fight one another. Zordon and Master Splinter would bring them together to form the most mighty of all crime fighting groups that has ever existed. Together, they would rid the world of all evil and finally bring peace.

Or so it always went in my head when I was playing with my action figures.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:43 PM   #53
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Honestly this should have never been a pole! The pole should have been

Voltron VS Power Rangers

I never really watched Power Rangers but I always thought they just took Voltron and remade it with real people and stupid.

They took Voltron and Godzilla movies and found the half way point.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:48 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
They took Voltron and Godzilla movies and found the half way point.
Dreamworks owns both Voltron and Transformers series. Would love to see a crossover!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:50 PM   #55
pie is never free

Folks can love one or another of these two choices, but the fact is they'd both get their asses kicked but good by G-Force

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.