Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Off season…. How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Hints, it was taken at Nzoners Game room the real one, in St. Joe. Circa mid to late 90’s? Not sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4468565308_24814e36b0_o.jpeg
Views:	296
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	127726  

Last edited by BigRedChief; Yesterday at 10:40 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #46
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
ExtremeChief, or ExtremelyAccidentProneChief as he became known, because yes, he was always running into a door or something.
Ah, yes. You are correct. Now my mind is at ease.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Pic was likely taken 2010 or 2011.

I know 4 in the top row and 4 in the bottom row. The rest I’m iffy
2010 I'm in Florida.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think I can name all of them except I'm not sure who is top right.

Edit: I am in this pic.
Was this the one where all our wifes got sloppy drunk within 5 minutes?
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #49

I know who the poster is in the Mizzou shirt. Don't want to name them unless they say thats me or someone else names them.
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #50
Just a li'l Evel

I think I've been to 5 or 6 bashes starting in 2006. I think the only one with me and OTWP was the year we bunked together. It was the Monday Night Season opener against the Chargers with the thunder storm at the half and where we stopped Rivers at the goal line. But this pic could be from another year.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think I've been to 5 or 6 bashes starting in 2006. I think the only one with me and OTWP was the year we bunked together. It was the Monday Night Season opener against the Chargers with the thunder storm at the half and where we stopped Rivers at the goal line. But this pic could be from another year.
I'm 99% sure this was the year after the "Plunger Cam" or whatever it was because you doing that video was part of the reason I went for the first time the next year.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #52
Wasted away again...

Quote:
ExtremeChief, or ExtremelyAccidentProneChief as he became known, because yes, he was always running into a door or something.
Wasn't his name Lee?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #53
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Wasn't his name Lee?
Yes.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #54
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Yes.
Ok, that's where I got KCLee. I was thinking of the right dude.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #55
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Ok, that's where I got KCLee. I was thinking of the right dude.
I actually responded with a rep message just because in this day and age we tend to be a little bit more cautious about using real names but shit, it's not like he is active anymore, at least not as far as posting goes anyway. Shame too, he is a great guy.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #56
Just a li'l Evel

Ok I'm saying this was 2009 because the plunger Cam was 2008 and here is a guest list Joe posted about the 2009 Bash and most folks in the pic are on this list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Here's what I've got down

BRC-2
Dole-2
Bug-1
Burt-2
GoChiefs-1
Guru-1
Joesome-1
KCMiz-1
Lzen-2
Nzoner-2
Postrock-1
MrPlow-2
Luv-1

I also have 2 local friends for a total so far of 21

I don't have rsvp's in the bash sticky thread for Dottefan,Gonzo or Redrum so I'm not counting them
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #57
C Chiefs once a year!

Looks like a cousins family reunion.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #58
Just a li'l Evel

That 2008 thread is in the HoC. I wish I had never deleted the Joe's bathroom "cribs" video.

Also, shit got weird around 2am. My "CP Village People" group never got off the ground.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 8.18.45 AM.png
Views:	24
Size:	730.4 KB
ID:	127727  
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #59
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Thats a lot of homosexuals...
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:28 AM   #60
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
That 2008 thread is in the HoC. I wish I had never deleted the Joe's bathroom "cribs" video.

Also, shit got weird around 2am. My "CP Village People" group never got off the ground.
Is luv trying to feel you up? Guess shit did get weird....
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.